Pseudo Harem

Aww man that left a bitter bland taste. Whats that ending!?!? I wasnt asking marriage but literally nothing changed other than "its ok follow your dreams i will be with u along the way" kind of msg? Man you cant feed us sweet treats all this time the suddenly offer oatmeal like why!?!?!?

The ending wasn't bad or rushed or anything like that. It was just so abrupt. I'm still giving it a 10/10 for all its worth. Definitely a good read

it's was good from start to end, even if the ending wasn't amazing it was still good, as a whole I would say the manga was very good 8/10

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked the ending. All being said, their whole relationship was natural and grounded. It's why I liked it so much. The ending was more of the same so I'm happy.

Don’t let this ending make you forget that manga endings can get worse than this. A literal children’s card game, Yu-Gi-Oh series Arc-V’s manga ending was so atrocious.

going to put another spoiler tag for a little warning shot
the MC yuya was originally 1 being known as Z-Arc (which is a dragon), Z-Arc got split up into 4 pieces one of them being the MC blah blah blah. Going towards the end they duel him, literally everyone died and the only one standing was the main love interest WHO then goes back in time to be with Yuya’s (MC) dad so they can make an “official” Yuya. Pretty sure that’s how it went and it was weird

story-wise, the ending was subpar. realistically, the ending was pretty cool

I'm SOOOOO glad they didn't drag it out for another 200 chapters and ended it while its still good

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOO ITS OVER :"(((((

Time to reread and finish my fav harem manga of all time!

Dex-chan lover
That was a good ending! Thank you to the translators and the artist for the ride!

Users who are viewing this thread