Psycho x Past: Ryouki Satsujin Sennyuu Sousa - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Unknown Person

Group Leader
J.U.M., you guys are really the unsung heroes of the scanlation world. Thank you for releasing this amazing series, as well as Ingoshima and others that are always worth the read.

This case is already off to an incredibly interesting start, with the detective seemingly put into the body of the "perpetrator" rather than a victim. Given the incredibly subtle hints (and lack of hints) about the arrested killer's wife, her having never been arrested and her role in the crimes not mentioned on the card, and the killer's strange attitude when the killings were happening (like he "was enjoying snacks with his sake"), I'm guessing the wife may be the "true brainwasher" and the husband is just the fall guy. Either way, this series never fails to deliver twists any mystery writer would be envious of, so I'm looking forward to what comes next a lot!

Once again, thank you J.U.M., and from one scanlator to another, I salute you from the bottom of my shriveled necromancer heart 🫡

Group Leader
Boy, these "people" sure use a lot of "quotes" when they "talk," huh? Truly an irony-pilled nation.

Yeah, italics and bolding characters aren't really very common in Japanese, so they often use quotations for emphasis (and they even have three or four types of quotation marks iirc) a lot of the time, but it doesn't translate super well, like a lot of quirks of Japanese.

So when the scripts are turned into English, it often "seems" like they really use "quotation marks" a lot more than is "strictly necessary" or is even really "called for", lol.

Dex-chan lover
Given the victim he possesses enters his own body... having someone whose presumably already setup to try and murder others in your body is not exactly a good plan.. Sure, might be a bit easier if it's pre-brainwashing, but then he himself is at risk of being brainwashed himself.

Users who are viewing this thread