Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun

Dex-chan lover
i read this, and then checked out For Imperfect People and jesus christ the tonal whiplash

Double-page supporter
I hate this manga.
Reading this makes me want this to have the worst ending ever.
  1. He embraces homosexuality and thinks none of the boys are romantically interested in him & settles for someone outside of the school. / Finds out they are girls but since he is gay now, rejects them.
  2. Rejects them on the basis of him thinking all the time that they were boys and didn't get romantically interested in them ever and wants them to remain just friends.
I want these girls HURT at the end of this series.
Fuck their, ooh i'm gonna crossdress as a boy but won't act like one and when this specific boy gets close I'm gonna act all bitchy, and always downplay this loser for no reason, bitch ass.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is dumb and i love it
but good luck reading this around anyone, because they'll immediately assume you're into yaoi

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hate this manga.
Reading this makes me want this to have the worst ending ever.
  1. He embraces homosexuality and thinks none of the boys are romantically interested in him & settles for someone outside of the school. / Finds out they are girls but since he is gay now, rejects them.
  2. Rejects them on the basis of him thinking all the time that they were boys and didn't get romantically interested in them ever and wants them to remain just friends.
I want these girls HURT at the end of this series.
Fuck their, ooh i'm gonna crossdress as a boy but won't act like one and when this specific boy gets close I'm gonna act all bitchy, and always downplay this loser for no reason, bitch ass.
i think you're just a sadist lmao
but most people seem to have missed that he's not gay or shit, its just he picks up this "girl aura" around them

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck is he so nervous when they are all guys. it says on the first page of chapter 1 that he is extremely straight so why is this man almost popping a bonner at some guys
he's so straight he picks up girls' aura by instinct and becomes attracted to them

Fed-Kun's army
Love the premise, but the art style really doesn't sell it. Where's the charm in a reverse trap if the art is so simple it has no sexual dimorphism?

Dex-chan lover
So we never learn why they are all there? I thought that all the odd situations leading to them being at the school was gonna be the premise

Double-page supporter
i think you're just a sadist lmao
but most people seem to have missed that he's not gay or shit, its just he picks up this "girl aura" around them
A little, yes. But I also have hatred for exaggerated tsunderism and misunderstandings as well.

Users who are viewing this thread