Pulseless Girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
This Manga has potential. If the Author made it like a yandere-like Harem it’d be perfect. So far we got the obsessed goth one, and the new yandere girl who wrote in blood. It just comes to show you that appearances are deceiving

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Woah! I thought this was gonna be another fluffy SoL type manga, but the actually interesting plot caught me completely off-guard!
I like it.

Read up to ch.7. At first i thought i was just going to read the first ch. but the plot kept me staying. Would read future ch :)

Dex-chan lover
@cillbosby Well there's certainly plot, quite a bit of it, but I'm not sure about the "actually interesting" part. Seems like the so-much-drama is sliding over into silly. We'll see.

Kind of like a train wreck. Horrifying to look at but too interesting to look away. Throwing this out there but watch the only way for her to die is to be killed by the one she loves.

Dex-chan lover
@Gohan203 They're probably translating it from the raw link, which has only one more chapter than is currently on here. Looks like it's further along on Twitter, but perhaps they prefer the chapters as set up on that raw link over making each individual Twitter posting into its own chapter of like 1 or 2 pages tops? I dunno. They could also have dropped it I suppose, but it's only been a month since the last upload here either way. That kind of question is more for when it's been just a bit longer than that.

Users who are viewing this thread