Pumpkin Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@KauDar123
It was stated a little before that she couldn't move. I think the context was more a paralysis type thing rather than just the bindings. I think that would also cover her not making (oral) sounds.

Double-page supporter
I think we just found Michael Myer's little sister, The real one.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she would become a psycho as well after surviving that, but I guess not. Also, why didn't she start making noise or calling for help before they actually started burning her ?

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Hey I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust~~

Hey she's already killed 2 (mostly) and doesn't seem like there should be a problem in killing the other 3. Why does this have 108 chaps out then? Plus it's ongoing? Can anyone tell me? it'll be fine if it's something like she kills them all and then goes on killing random people with detectives chasing her etc to prolong the manga.. but I hope it's not like these guys are still alive after 108 chaps..

Dex-chan lover
the end of the pipe isnt even pointed but it pierced through hmmm
You would be shocked what can pierce through our body if given enough force..like a spoon dropping from the 4th floor and impaling your asshole cousins foot

Dex-chan lover
Hey she's already killed 2 (mostly) and doesn't seem like there should be a problem in killing the other 3. Why does this have 108 chaps out then? Plus it's ongoing? Can anyone tell me? it'll be fine if it's something like she kills them all and then goes on killing random people with detectives chasing her etc to prolong the manga.. but I hope it's not like these guys are still alive after 108 chaps..
That is what I am wondering and about to find out. Cause if they drag out the revenge then I'm gonna drop it. If she gets revenge and it keeps going then I'll drop it..it will be dead tube all over again.

That is what I am wondering and about to find out. Cause if they drag out the revenge then I'm gonna drop it. If she gets revenge and it keeps going then I'll drop it..it will be dead tube all over again.
Please tell me when you find the answer. And I am fine with it being like dead tube. As long as the revenge isn't drageed out it can keep on going with new stuff popping out rather than old stuff being stretched.

Users who are viewing this thread