Pumpkin Night

atleast we have some chapters now ;p might be meme cringe bullshit made by chillock himself but who c a r e s

Er..... i thought this was finished..... but saw new ch. 40 is different from what i remembered....... was it up to 40? Or was it less? Hm.....

Damn this comment section is filled with brain dead morons who can't get over themselves huh?

Double-page supporter
I don't mind Chilly's silly scans, I actually enjoy the played-up campiness of B-horror manga. The alt-right edgelord wankery, on the other hand, is just a pathetic grasp for attention. Poor wingnut snowflakies, always so insecure.

@FourzeShikikan

Honestly after reading the original japanese version I can tell you chillock's translation is much better. If they translated like a normal team without the memes and slang it would be a very boring, edgelord type manga. Their take at least makes it funny. I wouldnt try to find anything you cancel them over, since tbh the manga wouldnt be anything special without them

Dex-chan lover
HUH? wait why was everything reupload?
damn, all those comments lost.

Behind that pumpkin mask, there's ideology and ideology is immortal.

Fear the pumpkin
cuz over-dramatization is coming!!

Double-page supporter
Lmao what racism was in chillocks translations? I thought he made a shit tl because the manga itself is shit.

BASED AND CHILLOCK PILLED, FUCK THE HATERS THE MASTER OF AUSTRALIAN BANTER IS BACK

Double-page supporter
Sweet geezus, quite a few of those "credit" joke pages are downright shameful. Ick.
How this edgelord alt-right bullshit is allowed on a decent site like MD, I've no idea.

Thank you for coming back Chillock! Screw the haters, we love your translations!

Double-page supporter
@Jignx ah yes, the "haters" who have an issue with terrible, offensive "jokes" and alt-right trolling. Fuck Chillock, I hope the coward fucks off just as quickly as he came crawling back. This site doesn't need to host anything that supports bigots and their xenophobic bullshit. So no, "we" don't love his translations. I used to enjoy his silly, campy scanlations. Now I realize this is all just a thinly-veiled outlet for his bigotry. I hope he packs up and never comes back. The views expressed by the "joke" pages are disgusting and abhorrent, they have no place here, or anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread