Pumpkin Night

Dex-chan lover
@evergreen_oak Then don't read it.
If it bothers you that much you could always pay someone to do an exact translation. And you can even put your own memes in that you think are funny.
Nobody is going to get radicalized by a silly gif of a happy merchant. But seeing the pure sperging in the comments sections make people want to read it, just to see what you people are bitching about thus spurring it on.

I read chillox scans for 3 things. The funny horror comics, the silly translations. And the people bitching about them.

Double-page supporter
The memes I think are funny aren't being flippant about real issues that minority groups face. But I reported the offending chapters, so hopefully the mods can step in and clean shit up. I'm done wasting my time with people who want to remain ignorant to actual issues, and think hateful bigotry is fine because "it's just a joke!" Ugh, whatever. Bye bye, then.

Double-page supporter
chillock broke and continues to break rules 5.1.1, 5.1.4, and 3.2.7, and the offending chapters have been reported. I hope the moderators do something about the blatant disregard for the rules. I've done my part.

Chillock, I just wanted to say that you're my favourite translator, just because you shitpost in every release you make!
Keep the good fight up, bro

@evergreen_oak Okay. So. Killing, torturing, maiming, and sexual violence are all A-OK with you. BUT. A couple mean words is where you draw the line? So. Let's make this completely clear again. Gore, unnecessary violence, attacks on innocents, and straight-up murder with a tinge of psychological violence are COMPLETELY fine, but ya poor feelings got hurt from a mean word. Pumpkin Night can commit mass genocide but because someone made a hurtful comment, you're crying? So people's live, fictional as they are, are worth less than being called a slang? I don't see your logic here dude.
@scarlettrans1012 You too

Double-page supporter
@TheOutliers Olympic-level missing the point. Those things are fictional, actual bigotry in the end pages is not. Fuck chilly and anyone who openly supports his hateful trolling. "Trans rights don't exist" isn't some "mean words" it's hateful xenophobia and breaks several rules. (Specifically 5.1.1, 5.1.4, and 3.2.7)

@chillock117 I'm finished with wasting my time on you and your pathetic attention-starved behavior. Enjoy being the class clown for life, I guess. Whatever gets you off. You sad, pathetic little thing. Troll on, you crazy diamond.

@evergreen_oak
You're literally the guy from the meme hahahaha
"I read a manga translation with content I don't like and now I'm mad. How could this happen to me?"
Man up or go away. You don't have to agree with everything people says, as people don't agree with everything you say. Literally leave people alone with their opinions

Double-page supporter
@Ambys
Do you realize the irony of telling somebody to leave other people alone with their opinions? If that was really your stance you'd just block him and not pay any attention. You're just being defensive because someone didn't like a thing you like.

Also is that cover a Phantom of the Paradise reference?!

Users who are viewing this thread