Pumpkin Night

So many people hating the translation. I think the memes and shitposts are bad but I just can't care about it as much as the haters in the comments. I just wanted to know if Pumpkin Night Gaiden is fully translated and where I can read it.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone link to some of the removed credit pages (the 'edgy' ones, I guess)? I'd like to know what was on them.

EDIT: Nvm, they're on mangago.

god Chillock sucks so fucking bad. everything he "translates" is riddled with immersion breaking shitposting and memes.

It's started great, then the author started to add unnecessary twist, that it became pure trash.

Chillock fucking sucks it started off kinda funny i guess but he just kept going and going like that one kid you do a single pity laugh for.
The manga isnt great but its still better quality then the shit this dude thought was funny. Id rather learn an entire language then try to read through anything this man touches.

The incèls trying to make excuses for shït translation is so funny asf lollll. Edit: The incèls got triggered lmaooo what a bunch of snowflakes

So is this manga dead for good? I heard it's only available for Japanese people on the Line app.

the manga is good but the scanlators are, racist, transphobic and shit. Waiting for an official english release

The incèls trying to make excuses for shït translation is so funny asf lollll. Edit: The incèls got triggered lmaooo what a bunch of snowflakes

Fed-Kun's army
the whole increase in strength thing and her love with the doctor doesn’t make the story any better, but at least she’s finally back!

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I think it would be better for some new readers to just stick with part one. I wouldn’t entirely recommend reading part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread