Pumpkin Night

Fed-Kun's army
How did you get that info? Do you read Japanese or did you get this from another website?

your welcome now we wait for the translator to get the latest volumes of Pumpkin night and Freak Island next year.

Why is the translator ruining this ? Does he think it's fun ? Cause it has done nothing but ruining the immersion.

@Cykadepic
Like many others have said and I completely agre, if this was properly translated it would have some pretty generic dialogue and would make it a tad boring.

The translation is pretty funny too, I dont think it ruins the immersion. It makes it more bri'ish.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get the people who bitch about the translation like it's ruining some masterpiece. This manga is the dumbest B movie shit around and making fun of it is the best way to enjoy it. It's not like a perfect translation would make the appearance of Trump-mayor less stupid, make the whole firework/acid thing plausible, or make any of the rest of the story make sense

Dex-chan lover
@gormadoc We're not bitching (at least i'm not, although this is just complaints from me, i dont blatantly tell the translators to fuck themselves) we just want to read the manga not some Instagram meme shit posts. For me personally i was really invested in the plot until I saw the translations later on and well for someone who wanted to read a decent horror manga (MY OPINION) it kind of all fell apart. And I feel like the manga itself is rated so poorly because of the translations but I'm forced to read it because well its not like anyone else is gonna pick it up. Plus i aint saying this is a masterpiece, the few of us that just wanna read direct translations just found the plot interesting and intriguing to read, and making fun of a mangaka's hard work is pretty scummy

I dropped it at ch19. The story and characters were already subpar at best but holy shit the translation is just all memes and "le funni words"

tf is wrong with the translations.. racist, transphobic.. written like a 15 year old edgelord wannabe.

I was reading in portuguese but they are still on chapter 21, came here to read english and damn, why is a 13 year old edgy kid translating this?
Dude can't even use the proper fonts/sizes....
This is just sad
If y'all know any spanish go for it, the english translation is sad

mangadex comment section but it's not filled with annoying pseudo-woke whiny dorks

Users who are viewing this thread