Pumpkin Night

I decided to stop reading after finding out the translator of this manga is racist and homophobic. It probably won’t do much but, to the people that eventually see this..please do not support Chillock anymore. Idk if this manga has an official translation or not but I would rather wait or not read it at all than continue to support someone with such hurtful views. Also, if this comment does get taken down by Chillock or something i just wanted to let you know that you won’t get anywhere continuing to think like the way you do. It’s hurtful and damaging to so many different people and you may think that’s it a small thing but I assure you it’s not. Even small things can make really big impacts. I hope you see this and think about what you’ve been doing so far and what led you to think this way. I feel like you need a lot of self reflection. Bye.

By the time l reached chapter 25 it felt l was reading magic mushrooms. Take it how you will 😃

Translation is shit, don't waste your precious lifetime on this and go read something better

Translation ruins it, makes it a comedy. Can’t even find a regular translation too, guess I’ll come back in a year to see if it’s properly done and not by teenagers.

Can't believe how popular this manga became when it has the worst translator for it. I finally was able to translate the first two volumes of the new edition just cause I hated the translation here that much. Much would rather read what I came up with than this garbage.

If you like it, great...it is still a horrible translation..

WOW pure gem
a rare series where you can satisfy with the revenge
the acid part was one of the best in whole manga, 100% bullying 150% comeback revenge
those who don't like gore or are sensitive to the content pls drop it, its way better art than dead tube but translation is making into a comedy series with freaking memes, dAMN those mf.

Funny how many people bash the hell out of Chillock on his blog, it is pretty funny. Good thing I already translated this for myself, not sure if it is 100% accurate but I am sure it comes damn close to being accurate. None of you will ever read it, oh well....

Users who are viewing this thread