Pumpkin Night

Dex-chan lover
Totally disagree. I feel like I don’t even want to read this manga anymore If Chillock scans isn’t doing it. Their shit was so funny and turn this into like the greatest B movie horror manga ever made.
This simply means you never liked or enjoyed this manga.
And by the way, i'm totally ok if what you like of anime is abridged dubs. And you like the manga equivalent of it. But this should never be the only or the first available option.

As soon as I saw Naruto's dad I thought, "Wow, that looks just like trump!" And then one of the characters called him an orange cheeto and I realized the mangaka really did base him off trump. 😂😂😂

As soon as I saw Naruto's dad I thought, "Wow, that looks just like trump!" And then one of the characters called him an orange cheeto and I realized the mangaka really did base him off trump. 😂😂😂
And I think that's not a coincidence; politics aside, and while some people find that cringe, I find it actually fitting for a series about an orange slasher chick and what better way to complement that than having someone who looks like the Orange Man himself, even if it's just for show?

this what u get when u combine awfully executed edgyness, corny dialogue, and a hot crazy lady as mc
in conclusion, i dont think its good at all besides the art but i clearly had some fun putting time to reading it

some silly shit

Is anyone aware that this series in question is getting a crossover with Freak Island? I am and somehow, I'm not looking forward to it; namely in that I can think up a few more interesting ones (like that of perhaps Scream the franchise), besides Dead by Daylight that is, that is its own thing for obvious reasons.

Group Leader
How did this turned from a horror slasher to a conspiracy occult action thriller??? I actually liked the beginning where it’s only about revenge against the bully but it quickly blown into proportion when the second part starts. Can’t say I didn’t like it though but there is a considerable drop in the second part.

Last edited:
How did this turned from a horror slasher to a conspiracy occult action thriller??? I actually liked the beginning where it’s only about revenge against the bully but it quickly blown into proportion when the second part starts. Can’t say I didn’t like it though but there is a considerable drop in the second part.
Your guess is as good as mine, especially even as someone who did like Part 2 I'm quite baffled at less slasher shenanigans present; frankly I was expecting more of a repeat of Part 1 in some ways.

Although, in their defense, perhaps maybe they wanted to avoid repetition like plenty of slasher movies do in regards to most of their sequels to a degree, not an excuse to lessen the slasher thing still. And yet the ending of Part 2 might shape up to be a return to said slasher form in Part 3 once again unless I am mistaken, especially as we have yet to catch up with the rest of Part 2 and beyond chapter-wise.

Last edited:
Contributor
Fuck yeah! They better translate all of it and give it a proper ending. I haven't enjoyed a horror manga this much since Franken Fran.
Viz is releasing it volume by volume, so they'll catch up. And it's currently ongoing, so the proper ending thing is up to luck

Contributor
About time!

Although I have to say I would be up to signing up for the service if it was (unfortunately) just digital only or so but they have a serious bias against piracy and I'm not down with that, even as I know the downsides to that.
It… is digital only, though?

Users who are viewing this thread