Pumpkin Night

The manga is really intriguing albeit quite raw and edgy. If you liked something like deathtube or mahou shoujou of the end then you'll probably like this too.
However, the translation somehow makes things feel more comedic than they ought to be.

Just stop reading after the first season ends which I think is chapter 33 people start reviving and its pretty stupid

d0v

I actually like this for how trashy it is but the meme translations are so over the top its killing my interest.

Dex-chan lover
The Chillock translations are perfect, fuck you square-ass jabronis
If you want a 100% correct translation, commission it yourself

Translation becomes garbage after a certain point. I came here for good horror art and a revenge story, not shit edgy memes with no flavor. Please read something else, save your time.

Like I'm so upset abt the translation that once I get fluent enough in japanese I really just might do it myself, and I'm a lazy S. O. B so that definitely says something

The manga is so good but the shit translator ruins the whole damn thing. like could he please seriously translate?

d0v

@glowkat Oi BrUv WuT u MeAn U dUn LiKe My MeMe TrAnSlAtIoN wHeRe I rAnDoMlY hAvE tHe GiRl SpEaK iN bRiTbOnG?! /s

I don't know why it got so over the top in the new arc, but it really ruins the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Jizzus this comment section... good thing mangadex needed one year to recover it. Seriously...
Anyway i'm just glad that now a half decent translator picked this up. I fucking hate the "this manga stupid LOL, let's just mess with the dialogs". If you don't like this manga just go read something else.
What if i would replace the dialogs of your favorite manga with some troll translation cause "your manga sucks LOL, is boring at least i have fun with the shitty translation?"
This is how YOU feel.

A shame two of the best gore manga are translated by some fucking Euro-trash autismo that thinks his pee-pee poo-poo tier jokes are top tier entertainment.

What a hack.

Jizzus this comment section... good thing mangadex needed one year to recover it. Seriously...
Anyway i'm just glad that now a half decent translator picked this up. I fucking hate the "this manga stupid LOL, let's just mess with the dialogs". If you don't like this manga just go read something else.
What if i would replace the dialogs of your favorite manga with some troll translation cause "your manga sucks LOL, is boring at least i have fun with the shitty translation?"
This is how YOU feel.
Totally disagree. I feel like I don’t even want to read this manga anymore If Chillock scans isn’t doing it. Their shit was so funny and turn this into like the greatest B movie horror manga ever made.

A shame two of the best gore manga are translated by some fucking Euro-trash autismo that thinks his pee-pee poo-poo tier jokes are top tier entertainment.

What a hack.
i loved it. Thought it was ridiculous and so stupid it was better than the origina. I’m not joking.

Users who are viewing this thread