Pumpkin Night

Dex-chan lover
@chillock117 I dont mean to discredit your work because i bet its still a tone of work and even more thinking of memes to put in but yeah, i one of the few that dont find it funny but hopefully your translations can make some other people happy. Dropped.

Double-page supporter
@chillock117
iiGdyw8.jpg

Chillock117 is the one translating this shit, if you have a problem with his translation, wait for the official english or translate it yourself. Let's see how confidant you are.

Fed-Kun's army
people complain about the translations, but honestly is what it makes it worth reading, the story is ultra basic it's just a revenge fantasy slasher manga, it's like redo of a healer but instead of stupid rape scenes is senseless gore for gore sake, it had some interesting gap moe, but honestly should have ended in part one not great in anyway but decent overall, part 2 feels like the writers got too attached to the characters and wanted to give them a happy ending, part 1 ending had the mustache twirling evil characters dead and the crazy characters either dead or locked up, detective guy was very underused, most of the time it goes "there has to be more" and then suddenly he gets cut off the investigation replacing the maybe he is antagonistic or maybe not to mc for the trump caricature, at least make him the prime minister, it's hard to believe he has that much power when he isn't even a member of the diet, the killings were fine but the blunt pipe passing through a the human body from the back was laughable.

@nechocat I mean have you seen the author’s other work freak island it has over 15 volumes and a 134 chapters at this point. Pumpkin night is still ongoing for japan like the birth of a serial killer couple and meeting naoko’s family

Dex-chan lover
Yep. This is the kind of series you read through in one sitting. What an absolute treat.
Art is expressive and great, juicy gore, sexy girls, and the meme TLs are the cherry on top. Love it!

The f@ck is going on with the translation? I highly doubt the characters speak like londonians fro the 19th century blimey.

Feels like the translators took some liberty because between the “it’s a prank, bro”, the “blimey” and the “oingo boingo”, something not quite right.

Translation makes it better. I started crying on oingo boingo part and many others. Its so damn funny my friend showed me this and he also finds it funny. This translation is amazing hahahaha. Especially if you read it at night

translation is kinda hard to sit through, I'd feel it'd be better if they just played it straight and have the reader make fun of it instead. most cheesy slashers play themselves straight, the comedy bit comes from poking fun at the stupid characters because they seriously thought whatever they were doing was a good idea. if there's an official translation available, I'll check that one out.

Users who are viewing this thread