Pumpkin Night

Contributor
Yeah, I'm well aware of the chances of it getting a physical release; even the site is considering doing so, at least for some titles, of which may or may not include Pumpkin Night.
I mean, Viz is also licensing it for physical release too.

I mean, Viz is also licensing it for physical release too.
They are? That'd be nice at least considering some publishers had Ito Junji titles while having that under their belt, almost like a reoccurring theme. Yet I maintain the belief that Viz doing so would help boost its profile.

Contributor
They are? That'd be nice at least considering some publishers had Ito Junji titles while having that under their belt, almost like a reoccurring theme. Yet I maintain the belief that Viz doing so would help boost its profile.
When Viz licenses a manga, it’s almost always for a physical version too. Only exceptions are some WSJ titles that don’t sell too well.

Dex-chan lover
I saw that it's still ongoing...how long does it take to kill your bullies...or did the author find some way to milk the manga by just doing gory chapters?

I saw that it's still ongoing...how long does it take to kill your bullies...or did the author find some way to milk the manga by just doing gory chapters?
If you know how slashers go, there's never a shortage of people for Naoko (and others) to kill, even if most of the time, they're bad or at least not good.

Although I'm more worried about what's taking the English scans so long to be well, uploaded.

thank GOD Chillock's bullshit translation isn't the only one anymore, that britcuck is so damn cringe

the memes and British slang got worn out IMMEDIATELY lol
Yeah, but luckily he left because he thinks the manga went downhill in his eyes, as if he's not familiar with how crazy slasher stories can get at times; I mean say what you want about the merits of this one now and then and whether or not you think it's still good but I recall he did a fine job at first. Ironically at the time I hated the series in question at first but grew to like it, long story though and at the same time he liked the series.

Users who are viewing this thread