Pumpkin Night

0bduEX52dUB_C7Gmp3T9yrfeJqqW3oxcW9cQVj1WR9gZtI1P4ikyI-GH-f80ZNb8xqd520z0hTgMYukD0mmUOsh-4MD6oF2oF-Ap8t8yrvDVGXolW96_bg=w268-h200-nc

Author san is your main heroine from another world? For a high school girl she has immense strength to stab her victims through skull.

Contributor
This is retarded but fun. also anyone else surprised people are commenting on the gore? Maybe i'm just too desensitized but it really isn't that bad to me.

So far this is a load of fun, hoping for more uploads

Also geeking hard over the fact that the artist is someone I've already been following, cool to see the dude making manga now

Dex-chan lover
The characters are all retarded....so that the random bits of internet-speak actually fit.

The zombie strength is real too (though not obvious), holy shit. It actually is kinda funny.

Dex-chan lover
So she swapping place with her huh. That grin can't be more cute.

Dex-chan lover
Main vilain have a casual super strengh and slices throught skulls and bone with a butcher knife like it's warm butter, it's like mike miyers but with a cute petite body and a kawaiiiiii pumpkin mask.

But i'm here for the plot, juste to see how over the top it can get. i'm now expecting MainVilain to be able to dodge bullets, ourun the shinkansen and provoque the ragnarok like it's nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
@VoidR
As a horror movie fan, I think the mangaka did a great job on the gore detail.

Contributor
@Tray i agree that its very well done, but i just think some people are over reacting. There's a lot worse out there that have a better impact due to also having gripping story's that add meaning behind the horror. Haven't read any of these in a while but Fran, Dorohedoro, Metamorphosis, and Mai-chan's Daily Life hit me as being harder hitters then this.

I feel bad for the artist he got stuck with a shit writer like my god it's the not worst but it's still bad But it's bad enough for me to hate it but not bad enough for me to just stop reading it it's the worse kind of awful.

Users who are viewing this thread