Pumpkin Night

It seems like a fun series. The 6 tilting on 7 rating is about accurate. It's nothing groundbreaking, but overall it's a nice little manga to pass the time and the chaos is pretty laughable.

Contributor
@Denrick19
We actually all got together and decided to pretend to like this series and rate it highly purely out of spite for you.

@Dysisa HAH you think you can out cancer ME? YOU FOOL I'm the asshole that would rate things 1 just for laughs COME MY RATE 1 BOTS WE WILL FIGHT THIS WAR.

No joke I'm glad i know your faking it now i know when this get's a 7 it's not because people like you have bad taste but because you guys are assholes thank you so much so yeah not a good plan right? i'm not petty so i'm not going to get pissed you guys would rate something high just because "He has a opinion GET HIM" just going to let you know it's pathetic no offence of course.

You need, at the very least, 150 IQ to truly appreciate such an exquisite manga as Cabbage After Hours

Aggregator gang
I get its a bloody and violent manga, but the lack of logic its such in the violence it ends up making you laugh (like breaking someone's nose so badly it looks like its just a hole, but the person still being able to breath even with their mouth covered, the psycho chick of a mc being so strong she can easily stab through solid bone like It's butter, but not a door, etc). The fetishistic aspects of it don't help (I mean to each their own but...), let alone the apparent reason all of this started...

Idk, I like revenge stories but this is kinda tacky, I guess. It's by all means not a series that is inviting it's readers to think, that's for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda annoying how this site resizes images. gotta right click and load in another page each. About my only gripe with this website.
EDIT: well, the problem is not the resize per se, since there are other options, but when I try to select full image option display the site cuts the images instead of letting me scroll horizontally to see the rest. (also focus starts at center)
chapter 14 was annoying to read due to all doublepages.

Dex-chan lover
Naoko seems as almighty as the villain in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitcher_(2007_film)

Seriously .... ?

There is so much inconsistency in this manga ....

It's not horror or Psychological it is only gore .... Even the story doesn't make any sense >< This is the first time i had to stop reading of boredom ...

Contributor
Thanks for your hard work XD

P.D. 4 months without updates, it was dropped or axed?

Users who are viewing this thread