Pumpkin Night

Group Leader
@Denrick19 honestly, i liked author written horror series like inugami, Freak island, and Killing Morph you can't guess what something shitt gona be happen afterwards...

This is so fucking stupid, yet I can't stop reading and waiting for the next. Overall pretty decent.

"A deformed female human"
Jeez why can't they just say "a deformed girl"? it's not like she suddenly turned into frog that you need to be very specific about being "human"

Fed-Kun's army
Naoko must be the unholy bastard child of Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers and Carrie White.

Mangadex needs a "Camp" tag, because the tags this manga has are misleading. I was expecting Junji Ito-tier moody teenager bait, and I got a goddamn slasher flick. This is just Slaughter High but with big anime titties. It's just south of needing a parody or comedy tag, but there's no actual comedy, and it does what it does sincerely.

Petition for a "Camp" tag!

This needs an adaptation, live-action slasher movie with the songs included.

g_z

Contributor
@ jesusdeath14
I've noticed people vote bombing manga like that... they should just put a like/dislike ala Netflix ?

Contributor
@Rupopo
You saw a picture of a high school girl with a big kitchen knife and a distorted pumpkin mask as the cover, and you somehow expected this to be something ///moody///? What part of literally any of this made you ever think this would be anything other than a really stereotypical slasher?

Not sure the tags are the problem here...

I swear to god if this get's to 7 i'm no longer going to take mangadex rating serious i just don't see how you people enjoy this if your going to say "Why is this 6.5 it's good what's wrong with you?" read this thing again can someone just say why they like this? I just don't see how it's good at all as anything now matter what it is it's at most 6.50

A series should be ranked by what its trying to achieve. I see a ridiculous slasher movie in manga form, if that was the goal it did it well.
The problem is that genre tags only go so far.

Users who are viewing this thread