Pumpkin Time - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
That bitch. She calls her a friend but only wants her to help her get close to Ritsu? And what's with this gatekeeping? What has she done for the MC that she gets to restrict her from being with her friend?

Honestly, if their genders were reversed, someone following a person all the way to another country even after getting rejected so many times is really creepy and concerning.

Dex-chan lover
@Vericost My only solace is that we KNOW she's not gonna be the one who ends up with Ritsu in the end so all this drama is basically her teen years wasted while for the MCs it'll just be good memories to look back at.

Dex-chan lover
"I want you to seriously support me and Ritsu" and "We're friends, right?". Literally the ENTIRETY of the relationship between Maya and Izuki is because Maya told Izuki to support her and Ritsu. They have no common interests that they've ever talked about (other than Ritsu). They have no shared history. They have nothing that binds them together. Their "friendship" is just Maya telling Izuki to help her get together with Ritsu.

Honestly, the writing is getting so frustrating regarding Maya that I am considering dropping it.

That's some bitchy behavior, even calling her own brother a pervert as if he's a stranger. Stuff like that could ruin a person's career.

Shes's already been rejected, probably multiple times even. Yet she still continues, things like that push people away. It'll do the opposite of what she's trying to accomplish. She's becoming quite frustrating.

Also, Itsuki... for God's sake find the courage to reveal yourself. It prevents a huge amount of problems, but I will admit that it's not the easiest thing to do...

Thanks for the update Flower Moon! And yes this chapter was pretty frustrating! Maya using the friendship card to get her way ughhh. Hope you feel better Sayuri :( and thank you!

*sigh* childhood friends aside, you can't just expect others to not hangout bc you don't like seeing them together. Even more so if you're not dating the involved party/don't like you like that.

The fact that they're childhood friends who held each other dearly makes it even more upsetting (_though unaware to both ritsu and Maya)

Dex-chan lover
Yea, this kinda sucks now. Now Maya along with Izuki are no longer sympathetic anymore. Just lies and awful actions and thoughts.

Fed-Kun's army
maya is pissing me off now... like ritsu doesn’t like you romantically, never has and doesn’t seem like he ever will and you just go wreck other people’s relationships out of your own selfishness
and not to mention her being a creep literally following ritsu to another damn country

Dex-chan lover
I've hated Maya for a long time now, but now I'm starting to despise Izuki as well. I feel really sorry for Ritsu, he doesn't deserve this.

I don't really get why people hate izuki,she just act what she thought bus best for that situation,and she doesn't know what to feel about ritsu yet,I mean she can't just go and say "hey bro remember me? I'm actually your best friend all those years ago" can she?

Fed-Kun's army
Maya's a creepy stalker and Izuki's an asshole idk how to feel about this story

Contributor
Wow MC fucked up again!

That indecisiveness kills yer know.

like theyre (mostly) kids so im not mad but how is everyone but ritsu annoying lol

oh my god just because you're friends it doesn't mean you have to play cupid for each other, Jesus Christ
Maya was a lost cause as soon as she appeared, but how is Izuki such a doormat UGH

Users who are viewing this thread