Pumpkin Time - Ch. 29

oh my goodddddd why are there always disruptions whenever our mc tries to tell him something super importantttt pls authorrr

Aggregator gang
Izuki was trying SO HARD to tell him. She had to keep repeating it and of course the final interruption had to come from Maya..... please let her say her thing, author

Double-page supporter
And there it is, another piece of media falls through cliché pit. God, I hope this kind of trope dies already. There's like multiple ways to fuck this up but lo and behold the author chose the most plain and bland interruption ever.

Rant over.

Dex-chan lover
Hate the Japanese trope of become wet, instant cause for concern of catching a cold. Not how that works. It's stupid and overplayed.

Second, I can kind of understand it, but that looked so cheap. Maya comes in, sees Izuki wearing his jersey, and then Izuki stutters and fails to explain that she just got doused in water and that Okita loaned her his jacket. Yes, I can understand the stuttering because s/he's flustered. It's not unreasonable. It's just convenient for the author.

Third, yup, it was obvious she wouldn't say it yet. It'll take probably thirty more chapters for Okita to get a hint that Izuki is the same as Itsuki, and then HE will be the one to piece it together, not Izuki/Itsuki telling him. So it is predicted, so shall it be.

man i really dont like mayas attitude about thinking she has like dibs or something on ritsu .. its honestly so weird and its not even uncommon lmaoo

OF COURSE but still, I need to scream. AHHHH SO CLOSE!! ITSUKI!! AND MAYA!!! I get it but don't be so possessive over a non boyfriend and his friends Dx

I'm... I'm...
I%27m_a_Goofy_Goober.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Maya, he literally rejected you a few times already. It was creepy and stalkerish to follow him to Japan and enroll in the same school in the first place. But getting jealous about his friends? Please. 🤢

Also damn, the author is really piling it on with these interruptions. We get that you're trying to milk the series but oh my god, this has been going on for 30 chapters!

there was never any way okita would be told the truth its more spicy if he finds out on his own

Aggregator gang
yea ok this chapter was real fucking annoying

throw every contrivance in the book at them

I like how itsuki is going to tell him anyway depite being interrupted once

This has been pissing me off since the first interruption in the first few chapters, I keep reading it and thinking ok the author can't interrupt them again right? He's already done it so many times there's no way he could keep doing it right? This is finally it! Nope.
I am going to have an aneurysm before I get to the end of this.

Users who are viewing this thread