Pumpkin Time - Ch. 29

To be fair to Itsuki, he/she did try to press on with the confession regardless and probably would've succeeded if WorstGirl! Maya hadn't shown up.

I'm gonna think the next trope is that the brother falls for Itsuki or something like that?

Fed-Kun's army
If this was Re:Zero then every time she tries to tell "I'm Itsuki" has the same effect as "I return by death" XD

last chapter I didn't even try hoping for Ritsu to find out and I was right lmao ;w; what is up with these damn interruptions aaAAA

N2O

Dex-chan lover
man everything in this feels so contrived; I normally don't mind if it means that it makes for a good story, but this is a less-than-average romance with some really lukewarm characters

FUCK I FUCKINF KNEW IT THIS IS THE FREAKING 8th TIME THEY GET INTERRUPTED.

I’m sorry but that’s just abuse of the trope now. And it’s frustrating.

The universe conspires against her, just like the fate of many shoujo mangas/manhwas when the characters try to confess.

Aggregator gang
This manga is such hack schlock but I keep reading anyways. Like really it's so bad. I can understand relying on an interruption once or twice to create some tension, but there's been like fifteen instances of this happening, THREE IN THIS CHAPTER ALONE.
Like come on, plan out your shit and stop relying on stupid excuses for the plot to not move forward.

Dex-chan lover
theres like at least 20 more chapters after this so you can bet your ass he isnt gonna tell shit

Users who are viewing this thread