Pumpkin Time - Ch. 52

she should play dodgeball instead of baseball because she's pretty damn good at dodging questions

Thank you @forcy for pushing yourself for faster releases so we don't all suffer internal hemorrhaging and concussions from the might of our collective facepalms at this girl being unable to TELL HIM THE GOT DANG TRUTH ALREADY. Never has any other girl so justly deserved a "BOI!" or "BRUH!" and a back of the head slap.

Dex-chan lover
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so done with the protagonist 😃 What does she owe to Maya that she has to honor her last wish? Maya was a genuinely terrible person and you don't have to follow her whims lmfao. Like girl stop being a fucking doormat already 😩

@Forcy Thank you!!! I love you <3

What the f*ck did I just read???? This is the absurdest thing ever... let's misleading him to think the person he loves died, well better than telling him the truth... said no one ver!

What a terrible writer

So can we say he is gay? I don't know much about korean so... is he really saying a male pronoun to refer to his friend (itsuki from the past) or is he using a neutral pronoun?

thanks for translating!!!!! means a lot.

Aggregator gang
I honestly feel so fucking sad for Ritsu. Dude is just surrounded by horrible people, the MC and the red haired girl being the most prominent. At least he has his baseball buddy.

no, i get how hard it is to say something that probably will make your crush at disadvantage since he'll have a match soon and she would be forever in regret if she told him and he lost. BUT PLS DONT SAY IT THAT WAY. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. IT WAS LIKE THE FRIEND HE MISSED SO BADLY IS DEAD. maybe say something like, "i'll tell you if you win the match" then he'll perhaps be more pumped up to win?? argh idk
anw thanks for the chapter as always <33

Double-page supporter
Urg i was so excited when he saw the photo and thought FINALLY the secret is out. Guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread