Pumpkin Time

Jet

Whoever thought it a good idea to remove genderswap has made quite a mess.

Unless the first 2 chapters have been retconned, they became a Girl and it is genderswap.

They literally visit Doctors and Spirit Mediums trying to "fix it".

Group Leader
If anyone's wondering when she will actually tell him

It's in
Chapter 56. I like the moment/scene. The author did a pretty good job letting the secret out

Fed-Kun's army
quick question, y'all sure this is korean? cause japan DOES also make these scroll webcomics

Fed-Kun's army
I can't stop go kya kya... god.

anyways... i felt bad about maya.
earnest girls are fine waifus imho.
For a girl from america, that's kinda rare given there's a lot of carousel riders there.

The worst 51 chapters of my life.

Did I read 51 chapters for her to not tell him the truth... Like i get it, but still 🤬🤬🤬 also Maya is so annoying most of the time and I could barely handle the way she was treating Itsuki like her servant, making her do all this match-making shit and being mad when Itsuki got naturally closer to him after meeting him so many times. Itsuki was also acting like a door mat and that’s not a good look 🤢🤢🤢

Dex-chan lover
How is this on a 8.24*
Writing is trash this plot moves at a snails pace teasing progress 50 times just to cut away over and over and over
Theres like 2 likeable characters

Such a cliffhanger, Like mehn the author sure is good at making us wait 😀 I can barely sleep at night just thinking how she could've said it earlier

Dex-chan lover
@naimful I mean yeah komi is painfully boring but thats just cause it doesnt have an actual overarching plot and i dont like slice of life
But this has a plot
An end goal
And it does everything in its power to blue ball us seconds short of the finish line 3 times a chapter
Almost all character look like absolute retards as a result:

Like maya
She already got shut down thousands of times shes not a love rival stop trying to revive it every other chapter
Her arc is over just have her leave the plot its just sad to look at

Ritsu just looks like he has half a working braincell cause he just doesnt realise shit even after 50 clues
Maybe he has some serious short term memory issues from being hit in the head during baseball who knows but its dumb

Mayas bro is pretty much the coolest dude in the story thats actually smart and wants to help but everyone treats like shit for no reason like just leave man you deserve better
is he supposed to be some kind of commedic relief when people call him a pervert or just tell him to fuck off when he didnt do anything wrong? i feel seriously bad for him
i mean its never gonna happen but id still prefer him to get together with izuki than the intelligence and charisma void that is ritsu
they have arguably better chemistry anyway

Méo thể tin đc truyện drama vl ra mà vẫn cố đọc :v dặn lòng đọc xong 2 chap mới ra r bỏ luôn, ai ngờ đọc một lèo hết luôn, ặc ==

This is like, one of the slowest manga I've ever read. It's almost impressive how little progress has been made in 50 chapters. I dont think I've seen the "about to say something important that would change everything only to get cut off" cliche so many times in succession before. That said, I still have enjoyed what there is, even if it's going at a snail's pace

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 I've seen Japanese comic marked as Korean in here or Indonesian comic marked as Korean.. why???

because flag in here actually telling the original language of the release, not origin of the country. Probably this comic release first in Korea even though the author is from Japan

Users who are viewing this thread