Pumpkin Time

Dex-chan lover
Whenever it comes to Romance, There's always cuck in Korean Dramas.
and One dumbass protagonist.

Frustrating, shit could have instantly ended the moment she say it. Yet she act like a wuss the entire show, the shitty method of processing a story and progressing it is making this a trash manga.

Why am I reading this shitty manga man. 55 chapters and is some progress finally going to be made? Would not be surprised if the cliff hanger amounts to nothing like every time before. I guess pacing does not exist in this manga and my god do the characters suck ass. If u want an actually decent gender swap manga, would recommend Ore ga Watashi ni Naru Made cuz it goes way deeper into the themes of gender and has better characters. This concludes my pointless rant.

This shit could have been SO GOOD, but japen tends to ruin good premises by mixing them with shitty writing.

This manga is so frustrating >.<
but there are about 10 chapters left so we are getting there😅

it has a strong (?) start and interesting plot but it rapidly goes downhill alongside the over usage of certain (stupid) plot devices. also the female rival is so annoyingly written you want to rip out your hair whenever she appears, (and she surprisingly appears a lot! fuck!) its so frustrating when the main character can't stand up to her due to the author making her (MC) such a doormat. extreme thank you to the scan groups for continuing to translate this, i would pass out of frustration if i didn't get to see the ending of this after being so invested into it LMAO
would suggest a hard pass or just take a peek if you're into these dumb shoujo stories LOL

Dex-chan lover
You know author is bad on using tropes when you can remove gender bender and replace it with a childhood friend that was happen to be a tomboy girl and the story would be exactly the same lmao.

Too add spice to the story author just gotta have to add a dragged out story line about protagonist romance and dense main love interest + to drag it even further gotta add love cuck to add the raw drama.

Apprecia

I still like this manga. It’s cute.

Also. Why do y’all need to dump on it... it’s a manga.... it’s like guaranteed to have dumb plot devices... I just... why...
(And even worse why am I responding...)

Oh and @Xaelath yes you could replace the genderswap with a tomboy but that’s just not as much fun.
Also we have hatsukoi zombie for that so

Users who are viewing this thread