Pumpkin Time

Contributor
The MC is behaving like the typical shoujo female protagonist than typical GB MTF MC. Indecisiveness which will lead to lies -> hurting important people around them.

Events are way too conveniently setup to prolong the misunderstanding to cut off perfectly solvable communications.

Thought it was gonna be good since i like drama romance but this is more in the veins of kdrama love triangle late night show soap opera. Predictable and frustrating (unless you manage to self insert as the heroine).

I can’t. I have too many questions after the first 3 chapters, and spoilers tell me they aren’t addressed. I can disband my belief for many things, but not this.

Ready to punch someone, specifically HER on my screen. Drama? Got it. Typical shojo of bad timings and communications? Yep. Love it? Frustratingly so!

i don’t really understand the gender transformation part. if mc was born as a guy wouldn’t she have a penis? then when she transformed into a girl did it just disappear or did they do the same surgery they do for transgender people?? does she still have her penis?? in the epilogue if they show them having children im gonna be so confused.

Me: This horrible day can go die in a dumpster fire.

Me after seeing 5 new 🎃 ⏰ chapters: Everything is going to be okay.

Thank you for the new chapters!!

honestly, I really like this manga and went to the official website to see the series already ended, but the translation have long long way to go >,< I hope to see more update since I really like the main characters! Thank you for your hardworking.

Users who are viewing this thread