Pumpkin Time

thank you for your hard work sayuri~~
love the updates!!
can you tell me what other mangas ypur working on so i can read those as well?

Group Leader
I'm calling it.

It's totally going to be revealed later on that Izuki literally turned into a girl because some Shoujo Magic did its thing and somehow Ritsu's WishTM to be able to be with Itsuki came true

i can't believe they rly changed this mans into a girl with no explanation just to avoid full on BL im-

Just read the first chapter, gonna guess it is gonna be like Kanojo ni Naru Hi, might be wrong though. Only time will tell(or is it chapters?)

Aggregator gang
Would have been batter drama if they'd changed gender medically, rather than magically.... would have been more unique too.
... it's alright, still reading it.

or if Ritsu was actually gay and didn't like them as a girl.. xD

Aggregator gang
I'll just imagine that she was always super tom-boy so the gender change is just her hitting puberty 😅

What if you want to be: a shounen baseball protag
But god said: be your best friend girlfriend

@Rioz it actually has like 60 chapters, but not only the raws are now paid and it might be more difficult to retrieve(at least i think they weren't before), but also the scanlation group has some raws retrived and none of them has even slightly been translated in quite a time, mabye they're out of translators, i don't know what to do because i love this manga and i wanna finish it so bad lol

Seems the series is officially being translated into English. so I assume the translators dropped it, or is just hasn't gotten around to doing the next batch yet

I emailed the translator about 1 - 2 months ago, offering them access to the raws of this manga, but they said they didn't need them. I was told that they were working on updating, but i am not sure when they will post the updates. If you email them about wanting to help, i'm sure they'll answer.

It is shown here https://flowermoontranslations.wordpress.com/2020/06/29/pumpkin-time/ they already have (RR)Raw Retrieval until chapter 61 and they have done both (RR)Raw Retrieval, (C&R)Cleaning And Redrawing until chapter 51 but the rest which is (TR)Translating, (TS)Typesetting, and (PR)Proof Reading is at 0% progress from chapter 36 to 61. Idk the reason but it's already 2 month since it was last updated which is weird because it usually update per month. I hope they will be able to continue this manga.

@Xictaw We might get new chapters soon enough. The Translator said this on the Website you posted: "I’ve finished my semester so I’m free! I’m currently working on the mass release as of now 😀 I’ll do my best!"

Users who are viewing this thread