[PWA] UI overlap for rating on long titles

Contributor
1713399116672.png
Bit of an overlap for specifically long titles with few chapters. I just wanna be able to reach the 1 star rating 🥲

Dex-chan lover
View attachment 1784
Bit of an overlap for specifically long titles with few chapters. I just wanna be able to reach the 1 star rating 🥲
You could just tap "see more" in the synopsis and allow yourself to scroll to the 1-star rating...
But I do get your point, it doesn't work for every title, some might not have a synopsis that is long enough to even have the "see more" option. Can be annoying at those times.

There is a suggestion I would like to mention. Not sure if it will work though

Maybe if the rating was like a new independent list that appears on the screen hiding/blurring everything else behind it. I think it would make it possible to rate from 1 to 10 for any series no matter how long or short the given page is.

MD-rating.png

I tried to edit the image to show how I visualize it. Though it looks different from the way I imagine it to be, honestly. But I think you get the idea.

The drawback of this could be that it will probably make rating a series a bit slower than usual. And annoying if you misclick on it.

I am not an expert in this field or know that much. It's just my thoughts on how I can see this working.

Just to add, I think the fact that you brought this up, rating 1 star to a series, feels a bit personal here XD

Users who are viewing this thread