Pygmalion - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
thank you, oh wow, their relationship hasn't even truly started yet and look how quickly its progressing.

our cute MC already establishing herself as the mother type huh.

here we go

I love that she was so quickly able to return the help. Like, it helps keep their relationship on a more even footing :)

Aggregator gang
If you want to fall in love, just go anywhere in Asia and catch the flu. Seriously. Some amazing {insert gender of choice here} will magically be by your side when you wake up after collapsing somewhere inconvenient. Especially if your gender of choice is the same as your own.

Might actually be a good litmus test to see if you're gay or not. If you're not sure, just go to any of the Far East nations, catch the flu (walking in the rain without an umbrella for more than three seconds will also bring about the desired effect) and wait to collapse. Whoever is at your side feeding you rice porridge when you wake up is your new soulmate.

So it is written.

Fed-Kun's army
hajsjjskajsjs girrrrrl whaaat ahaha that was so out of nowhere i choked on my soup just now

Fed-Kun's army
@parksanddolls

Good god, I hope not. There seems to be plenty of yuri manga that like to drown themselves in Springer-esque soap opera drama. Give me "diabetes" any day, especially one that's not another friggin one shot.

Users who are viewing this thread