Qualia the Purple

Supporter
People are always taking about how bunny girly teaches you about quantum mechanics, but it doesn't hole a candle to this manga

Epilouge was a huge kick in the pants with how Yukari addresses Gaku. "Person who sees humans as robots" is such an amazingly accurate character description, I'm surprised I didn't get it until it was right and pointed out.

9/10 to 10/10.

While early chapters are shoujo slice of life you'll pretty immediately get into the thick of things as far as the overarching plot is concerned.

Group Leader
Shoujo Ai, check.
Sweet and heartwarming story, check
Girl kisses another girl, check.
Girls having sex sleep in bed, check. Wished it was longer ...
Gaku had a relationship with Alice, good. Also, wished it was longer ... sad.

And that last line in the letter ... struck me hard like a lightning in a broad daylight.

9/10. I learned a lot about physics here more than the movies I've had watched. Might be useful if someday I want to redo things.

Btw, 学 (gaku) could also mean knowledge in English.

I started reading this 7 years ago when it comes out chapter by chapter. Finally finished it today. I'm glad for it.

Dex-chan lover
A less bitter closing would have been nice (maybe?). Still a very good read!

Group Leader
ending is open but mostly look like she gonna live because Jaunt left Alice with them we can assume they are not goint to kidnap her and kill another thing which girl your girl will end Alice or Yukari also they should show his drill from Yukari pov Ok ending is open

Double-page supporter
I felt smart just by reading this but anyways I’ve learned a lot lol. Oh well whatever happens in the future is just that and its Within ur own hands to control ur own fate not by just anyone

I feel like I'm not smart enough to understand everything about this series, but it does a good job communicating the broad strokes so dummies like me can still grasp the basics. A beautiful, bittersweet story full of twists and turns. Best enjoyed when going in blind.

One of the best I have read in a while, 10/10. Engaging story and I even learned a little.

I hope Gaku (at least the end version of her) never has to read Yukari's letter.

Going against the majority to say that, no, the pages of dialogues on theoretical physics were not well incorporated into the manga, and hampered my enjoyment of it overall.

This is a manga you should read, not because it's a masterpiece but just for the experience of reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread