Queen of Hearts in Wonderland - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Kingdom of Hearts

It kinda remind me a certain male "villain" who cannot control his tongue neither (genderbend this dude and you can get a semi-standard villainess story)

Is it like...a weird brain to mouth translation error or god's interference?

Group Leader
Anyone know any more manga that has theme of the suits (Spade/Hearts/Diamond/Club)?

Oh shit that’s a first where the FL can’t seem to escape fate cuz fate is heavily controlling and mandating the progression and acts of ppl ahhhhhhhhhh

hmm that dark color is a dark magic? if her voice in controlling by someone else? everything she say different from her wish

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, finally a villainess who actually somehow can't escape the predetermined fate and is forced to follow the route to doom. At least not yet.

Dex-chan lover
Aha this is interesting! A “villainess” who is facing actual perils because of circumstances she can’t control, I’ve always wanted to read something like this, glad someone actually made it

Fed-Kun's army
A female Harold huh. For a similar premise, but male version, try out Death Flags Show no signs of ending, other wise known as "Death flags".

I hope this is good.

Group Leader
Oooh, I was wondering when an Alice in Wonderland theme would pop up!

I second hedgemoney's recc!

I though "Isekai" term only applies to mangas or web novels written by Japanese/Korean/Chinese but I guess its just another term for "transported to another world"

Aggregator gang
I have nightmares about this shit (feeling like someone else is controlling my body and all I can do is watch). This is horror to me.

Users who are viewing this thread