Queen of Hearts in Wonderland - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Fate

Dex-chan lover
Genderbending the protagonist? Not the deviation from the original story I was expecting, but it's progress.

This is a villainous plot twist I never saw before. This is going in a new direction and definitely has my interest.

Dex-chan lover
damn, never seen this before, it just keeps getting more and more interesting

...what the ever loving? I was not expecting this twist, but I am certainly intrigued.

Dex-chan lover
I SUPPOSE THIS IS FINE
xnlk4ya536m51.jpg

Thank you blessed shoujou manga gods for this delicacy

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and at least now The Joker is fully aware of what Eleanor thought fate had in store for him.

Dex-chan lover
nono. Alpeph appeared in the cover of the first chapter, I thought I check
but in chapter 2, protagonist does mention of a "heroine" so I can only assume that her dear brother got sent? I mean seems cliche
chapter 3, the protagonist refers to "Alice Liddel"
okay so there is a heroine character... it's been a while since this updated. thanks for the translation

Alright all i could think of to explain this is that
-the moment our mc got reincarnated the plot changed since she made contact with the joker (which is obvious)

-so when she made contact with the joker and told him what's happening the "main character" of the otome game changed which turned alpeph into the mc instead of alice (which would make alpeph Alice's brother since they look alike) and changed the genre of the game into bl

Users who are viewing this thread