Queen of Hearts in Wonderland - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Fate

is the last name liddell important? i don remember enough about this manga to care for the story

@Latarus Liddell is just Alice's last name. It's just meant to point out that Aleph is meant to be the Alice of this world, despite the fact that he's a guy.

Dex-chan lover
So its either Boys Love or the mc being reincarnated and meeting Joker changed the sex of Alice.

I was imagining all sorts of thintgs if Alice is there but hecc
Did not expect that Aleph
What whaaaat 🤣

THIS 👏IS 👏THE 👏BEST 👏VERSION TAKE OF THIS THEME I'VE EVER SEEN I HOPE IT FINISHES OUT JUST AS GOOD 👏

I’m all in with this development!!!!! An alice would have been too much drama! Hell yeah!

@Khulmach If im piecing the story together correctly, it might be because the white rabbit was stopped and had to take more time with the tea party because of the hatter so the white rabbit didn't go to alice's world quick enough and the black rabbit took his place in the story which warped the original timeline. Basically, hatter stalled the white rabbit and the black rabbit did the job instead.

🤣🤣hahahahahaha so instead of an Alice, an Aleph came down instead 🤣 That must've been a shock to Fedeli since Eleanor never mentioned that his destiny is a girl 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread