Queen - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
I don't know if it's been done before, but the idea of accepting that you're more like a villain than a fairy tale hero was very moving. Loved this, bittersweet and all.

Dex-chan lover
Dude. Couldn't they have left together? But I'm still happy for her. Doing everything she can to survive.
Many thanks

haha okayy i enjoyed this heehee

jk theres a dark void in my stomach that can never be filled:(
poor scar boy

Supporter
I actually think this story would have been great as a short series (so a bit more info, develop the characters a little bit more) instead of one-shot. Though being a one-shot, it leaves a lot of interpretation to the readers which is nice too.

Honestly, the Queen is still guilty of attempting to kill Snow White who was innocent. If she wanted revenge against the King, she should have tried to kill him not Snow White. Choosing to harm someone simply because they were an easy target (and unrelated to your revenge) is utterly pathetic. She deserves that death sentence. That guy is an idiot too. She readily admitted to him that she really did try to kill Snow White and still fell in love with her because of her sob story. She still has to pay for her crime in the end stupid.

@Asasa
My bad, you're right. I read too fast and immediately blamed her when she said yes after the question was asked. I wish dialogue didn't do that. She should have said no, then elaborated. That messed me up. 😑

Then what the hell, who tried to kill snow white then? I don't particularly like it when details like this are left hanging...

@penguinslovesnow
I think the king decided to cover up and said she tried to kill Snow White instead of him. The queen would probably have gotten more hate from the commoners for trying to kill the beautiful and kind princess and less people would investigate the king’s crimes. Just my theory.

Users who are viewing this thread