Queen's Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Her Majesty's Legend of the Holy Grail

Aggregator gang
Solid comedy
man this ended too soon T^T
Thx for the uploads :D

Dex-chan lover
That was quite a silly final chapter & I enjoyed it. This was a fun short read but I really didn't see it lasting for too long since there were a lot of episodic chapters. Hope the author gets chance to do another series & one with a structure plotline. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand what Japan likes or hates, some generic stuff get axed, some don't, some unique get axed, some don't
Like i don't get what mentality goes for avoiding buying X manga
It's sales numbers sadly. Look at that Fake Red Spider-man manga. It was so good but due to low sales number, Marvel decided to kill it.

Fed-Kun's army
Its an underatted manga i like the concept of it but its just unfortunate that it got axed

Dex-chan lover
Anglophones need to buy the licensed translations of the manga that they like. The more that gaijin sales bring money, the more that appeal to the gaijin will figure into whether to pick-up and to continue a series that would otherwise get axed.

Dex-chan lover
this end is as abrubt as the ending PAgeratta had for his everydayw ith gods lol

Double-page supporter
bruh they literally just thew out the past between fumihiro and charlotte then call it a day I'm actually quite sad about that :angery::angery::angery:

Yo how did no one get the monty python and holy grill reference at the end there?

Also at least in Japan its purely based on sales unlike here in the west where things can be making bank but still get cancelled coz some exectives wanted it to for w/e reason.

Double-page supporter
Too bad Japanese readers don't like it.... Amother good manga got axed because not enough sales.

Users who are viewing this thread