R402

Group Leader
@Vegasx008 shaka brah bruv

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
Good thing i can understand that shit. Story go down the drain, only translator let it being readable.

@Vegasx008 You're missing the point if you even remotely think is a serious translation... it's improvised nonsense for a bad manga.

How else would this be digestible?

I got a pretty large spoiler from elsewhere about what the focus is here b/c I felt the joke tl was muddling things and it definitely is.
I guess I'll just have to grab the original at some point and go through it.

Dex-chan lover
This manga wouldn’t be nearly as enjoyable without the british slang translations. The mangaka does love his crazy girls but has problems keeping the plot coherent, making the MC likable and writing a satisfying ending. He should draw doujins though.

Contributor
Finished.

Yeah, it was a extremely bad read, but not because of the translation, just because ALL characters are horrible.
I would never read more than 2 chapters with a normal TL, thanks for this.

oh man the translation is out of the space..
i mean, not all people can understand the slank British style in here..

because of that, i cant even understand the plot.. sad

I don't understand even a little of the story, skimming the art I doubt the story would be interesting anyway.

Was "Bob is your uncle" a joke or is that the reason Haji tried to kill Sasamoto? Because I think she tried to kill him in order to silence him because he's a witness, so that part confused me a bit.

Seems to me that the manga was cancelled and the author was forced to end it quickly.

Advanced esl here:
Translation is best piece of this manga, art is good and story is definetly romantic istj vs enfj archtype relationship with infp thot being rewarded for loyalty. Dont look for the plot, look at feeling and motivation of characters that can be easily understood even with mocked brit slang.
I hope to see more from both chillock for his outstanding jokes and mangaka for his art and characters motivation.

i read this 'whatever it is' long time ago ,hope that TL team leave those 'Brit things' far away but after months they still with same sh*t, i don't even understand what is going on,what about the author want to tell to readers since. Rest in Peace my brain, you will be in memory.

ugh, what a crap ending

seriously what was she trying to do?
i get the robbery, but the rest?
- the brit speak the TL gave it added flavor though- even if it was excessive

probably woundn't have liked this otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread