Rabbit and Owner - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
This is still not enough to really judge whether there's a stigma associated with romancing rabbit girls. They are apparently okay to be trusted to hand out ads, which can be a good sign. The (literal) underground cafe doesn't tell much, and I don't believe the author is particularly trying to suggest anything with that detail. At least the customers seem to be all kinds of people.

MC dude does, however, stare at his own feet when he's walking with the rabbit girl, and maybe he's a little big dragging her forward. I'd say, based on that, that he's not comfortable walking with her at public places. That's probably due to his parents' teaching, whether there's a social stigma or not. If the rabbit girls are used for sexual purposes, and everybody knows it, then of course he might also be embarrassed to be seen with one. If one his classmates saw him with one, it could easily lead to certain rumours at school.

Dex-chan lover
Well we caught up to the raws now amd we begin the waiting game.

Author is currently working on what he implies is a NTR version of this called "Another Owner" that is planned to be published in Comiket, sometime in fall likely.

All we can do is pray that it's just a "what if" alternate timeline.

Contributor
Every chapter this stays (relatively) wholesome is a blessing. I'll enjoy it while it stays this way, but I'll also prepare myself with the feeling that what little happiness is in this, is all on borrowed time. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Dex-chan lover

Author is currently working on what he implies is a NTR version of this called "Another Owner" that is planned to be published in Comiket, sometime in fall likely.

If he's making a NTR version of this then let's hope this bunny girl is safe and will be loved and cared for and adored and loved and treated well. Did I mention loved?

Dex-chan lover

Oh boy, if hes making a fucked up version of this, let this one be the good version where they live happily.

Users who are viewing this thread