Rackusreads

Yeah, sure
PMscans have new mangas and manhwas at our site check it out
http://www.pmscans.com/

Dex-chan lover
Seems like you guys either don't have English as a first language, or are using machine translations for the stuff you're translating.

Please find yourself an editor who can unjumble your incomprehensible translations.

Power Uploader

While you are cryin,.. do a background check as to why we did that kind of "decent" translation.. lol --- >> look here... then figure out on your own..

https://mangadex.org/title/45865/peach-and-the-book-of-the-last-days

@Grail
That link answers literally nothing. Why not give him a straight answer? I hate it when people pull this just google it shit. Just stay silent if you have nothing to contribute

Says the guy who uses google translate and has no concept of punctuation.
💩

Power Uploader
and yeah.. just figure it out and you can have your peace sir.. ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
@Moonl1ght @Grail
Um...despite your joke about @Qwertzer speaking in engrish, his grammar is fine while one of your replies has grammatical errors. Also I wanna point out that your group description has grammatical errors too...
First sentence: people who loves it (should use people who love them)
Second sentence: (the whole sentence is kinda messed up so I'll just put what you should use) We as a team really love both manga and manhua so much that we decided to translate them so that others in the English reading community can read and enjoy them. (FYI you don't have to put the subject twice. Using manga and manhua in the sentence means saying Japanese and Chinese manga is redundant)
Third sentence: If you enjoying and reading our scanlated manga, then we are glad that our efforts have paid off as, by reaching you, we consider that an accomplishment.
Fourth sentence: Seems fine
Fifth sentence: It will also help with paying our translators and (? might want to make a new sentence) redrawers who work for free most of the time.
Sixth sentence: Thanks! Let's sit down and drink the coffee that you just brought for us. (Don't use a comma there. It seems like you wanted to write 2 sentences based on the capitalization of Let's)

TLDR; You should also get editors

Power Uploader
whoa .. hold your horses, what i'm tryin to tell the dude is investigate and do some checking..then he replies like he is telling me "i'm not gonna do it" so I said it to him.. if you wanna be treated as a person.. be kind and be polite.. you said anything degrading and I'll reply as well like that. and ouh... yeah we have some grammatical errors too.. but at least we are decent to respect others... and BTW thanks for visiting us just to exert some effort to correct the grammars... lmao.. haha.. thank you.

Hello, I'm from the UAE but I can't access your website? Can you please help me?

Power Uploader
hello if you happen to experience that you can't access our website it is becuase it has reached server limit resources.

Power Uploader
Imagine being salty that you cant do your job right, especially for a group that's been active for *supposedly* 9 years, and yet, they cant even manage their own series to a decent standard.

@IAmInept ain't that a little disrespectful... even if this is about the sniping series... at least be more respectful... I get how hard scans groups very hard to do the manga they love... but isn't there better way to dispute this... than going directly messaging them like this on their own homepage

Users who are viewing this thread