Radiant - Vol. 13 Ch. 99 - Venelope's Eyes

Dex-chan lover
The author always comes with some interesting infections. And there are a method to go unnoticed because there is no way those guys can just walk in the street in plain sight.

Dex-chan lover
@Spinell you're absolutely right, worst infection yet I think
It's too bad we didn't get to see the end of that memory though before it looped tho maybe Melie will feel like talking about it later
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So maybe Melie's infection is being able to copy other people's personalities ?

Dex-chan lover
big sister appears to be still alive at the end of the memory, perhaps melie just decided to run away from her without waiting for her to recover.
If her infection is to copy other people personalities then who did she copy yandere melie from

If her infection is copying other personalities, I wonder if the yandere is original and the kind one could of been copied after from the mother or something.

Dex-chan lover
@SibilantSoul If so, I think it's the other way around. In ch. 97 Melie says her mother will hit her hard "again", meaning she was already physically abused, and lock her up. I get that dealing with the infection is stressful, but that hardly seems like something a kind mother would do, regardless.

@cor3zone That's a good point. The other thought I had is maybe it could of been the "personality" of the nemisis that infected her? her expression is a bit too crazy for just 'human' at times.

Dex-chan lover
Another question is what triggered her infection to copy her sister's personality now of all times. Is it related to shock or her sister's current condition? As well as if the new personality conpletely overrides the previous one, and if the older personality is gone for good or can come back.

A few chapters ago, Melie describes sealing humans in scrolls as being too dangerous because they might come out "brain dead." In other words, I believe that while Venelope was still alive, she probably ended up in a permanent comatose state.

"A few chapters ago, Melie describes sealing humans in scrolls as being too dangerous because they might come out "brain dead." In other words, I believe that while Venelope was still alive, she probably ended up in a permanent comatose state."

This is what I was thinking when I read it as well. Even though Venelope was "alive", she might've been brain dead or whatever.

Group Leader
@orangeoctober / @Stevethebarbarian : Either that or my theory is that she made a switch in personality and put her weird "big eyes" personality in her sister and got her big sister personality instead. That's the only way I can explain right now the fact we never saw "Big Eyes" Melie before in the story, and it also explains the "you can become dumb if I use this spell" that she told to Ocoho previously... Also props to @SibilantSoul I'm pretty sure the "Big Eyes" personality is the one of the nemesis that got in contact with her too, this personality is way too weird and her pupils really aren't human anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread