Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 106 - Just Scared

Double-page supporter
I'm still deciding whether that King is wise or a dumbass.

I'm inclined to think both.

Dex-chan lover
Ullmina is the prince's mother?! She's a queen. Wow.

They think pleading to Ullmina means anything? Ullmina is nuts. They're both going to die.

Double-page supporter
Wow so Ullmina is the Queen (king's wife?) and an inquisitor. Good guy Dragunov seems to know/understand those girls' aim but rip to those three once Ullmina finds out one is infected AND dragunov helped them

Dex-chan lover
Verone's surprisingly kinda nice. He just had a little too much of the Inquisition Kool-Aid. Hopefully, Doc can help make him disillusioned with the Inquisition's beliefs and methods.

They're gonna try to speak to Ulmina? God have mercy on their souls. Dragunov probably shouldn't accept their offer he doesn't want them to get fucked over.

Dex-chan lover
Those girls are going to meet an unwanted fate, I am already saying it.

Dex-chan lover
The Elixir of Youth for legs... this series never disapoints ^^

Dex-chan lover
I love these lesbians and I've got a terrible feeling one of them is gonna die.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.. Oh no.

They don't know that "surviving infection" is literally the only thing that makes one a sorcerer, do they? That "surviving contact with a nemesis" is the *sole condition* for becoming an "evil sorcerer", the "enemy"?

Poor lesbians :(

FYI, being a prince's mother doesn't mean they are definitely the Queen. In fantasy fiction, Kings can have multiple wives with multiple princes/princesses from multiple wives, and it's possible that Ulmina isn't necessarily the "Queen" of the nation.

Concerning Ullmina, she is the Queen. She's a former fling of Herklès, per Tony's word in the French volumes - I don't remember the number but it was stated that she had had a flirt with the King, got pregnant and gave birth to the Prince.

Rol

Group Leader
@Kurogane335 It's one of the question/answers at the end of volume 12, Tony doesn't really say Verone is Herkles' child, just that he's the child of a king (which is why he's a prince but Ullmina is not a princess or a queen).
Granted, I guess it's probably Herkles (and he just didn't name him because he was introduced at the end of vol12) but just to be precise.

Fed-Kun's army
I've only known this female guard couple for a few chapters, but if anything were to happen to them I'll kill everyone in the comment section and then myself.

Users who are viewing this thread