Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 107 - Help Me

TRANS RIGHTS? HELL YEAH BOIS

OR GENDERFLUIDITY. WHATEVER SUITS LIL MISTER BOOBRIE.

Aggregator gang
Mister Boobrie... in all my years reading manga and watching anime... your identity was the biggest shock I've ever had.

Dex-chan lover
Things ain't going too well between Melie and Ocoho, but at least Seth's managed to get into a tentative truce with Lupa.

The space portals explain how Hurla could tolerate living in Bome without being a Domitor, though.

Dex-chan lover
I will never look at Mister Boobrie the same way, but you go girl.

As much as it hurts my heart to see Melie acting cold to Ocoho, i understand her, sure it was an emergence but Ocoho used what it is mind-control ( she more than anyone should know the sanctity of the mind ) and saw a part of Melie's past that she wasn't prepared to share, and Ocoho sometimes is a little to loose with Gisoni this isnt an ability that should be taken lightly more so with how strong she is in it.

In due time Melie will decide if she will forgive or not.

Contributor
Thanks for introducing me to this awesome manga. Slowly reading through the volumes that I bought.

Dex-chan lover
welp 1 more chapter before another LOOOONG wait.

Dex-chan lover
I did had a guess that Boobrie was a female, but wasn't firm with my statement until now.

thanks for the chapter!!!

wish there was more than one left!! It has been getting really good the last few volumes. It'll be a long wait!

Tony Valente announced that the next volume (Volume 15) has been pushed back to January 2021 from December 2020.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, so Ocoho should have just waited for both of them to die? Its a shit solution to a shit situation, and of course tension over mind control, but the other solution was to wait to get crushed and hope for something to happen? God it annoys me so much for some reason

Aggregator gang
Shit, man. This is so good, and soon we'll have to wait a long time. About this chapter:

-Boobrie's identity was a surprise I didn't expect at all.
-Ocoho and Mélie are still not in good terms, which sucks.
-I feel it everytime they talk about Hameline.

1 more chapter? Let's go for it.

@greedeon Obviously Ocoho saved them, but how would you feel knowing that your friend mind raped you into to doing something after you expressly told them that you couldn't, wouldn't and doing it might give them brain damage ? Plus, in doing so you get subjected to your worst memory on loop for hours.

@Jollybread
What Ocoho did was wrong, however, that method was the only way to get out of there.
If replaying a tragedy is what saves me and my friend, then that price isn't as bad as losing two lives.
I can understand Meilie being mad and hurt though.
Meilie was unwilling to help in a life or death situation, her being the only one that could save them. Being Ocoho, I would use Gysoni if need be, I can at least live to make amends later.
Any of us would do the same, unless they don't and chose to die I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jollybread
i get the whole defacing the value of mental autonomy shebang and the emotional strain that Meilie has to endure for the plan to work, but my question is this.
Is the emotional pain of a person too big of a price to pay for avoiding certain death? Granted the problem might be that none of my worst memories are that bad that i would mind reliving them IF it meant that me and mine were out of a immediate life or death situation
Ill grant that in this case, might be that Meilie simply isn't that fond of Ochoco yet, so she doesn't feel the immediate need to save her, but she has been portrayed as a virtuous charachter
Brain damage part is the one that i can sort of understand, but the alternative is certain death. The whole couldn't/wouldn't do part flies out of the window "for me"
Props to the author for tugging at the heart strings with a situation where the sensible thing to do is a morally dubious one

Dex-chan lover
Man they really dropping hints that Seth is a nemesis. Him channeling with his skin and being able to... be free were odd enough, but him taming Skohel and Samjoko without even knowing how goes a little far past coincidence for me.

Users who are viewing this thread