Radiant

Dex-chan lover
Where's the chapter Rol, its been out already for 3 days man 😘

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this only recently because I had some doubts about it, but damn, now that I did I realize I was totally missing out.
The art is so damn good, and the story is both interesting and with awesome pace... I can't help but think it's unbelieveable this is not Japanese, it's the whole package, 100% purebreed shounen manga, and more interesting than many others who are running lately, to be honest!

The cover of French sport newspaper l'Equipe by Tony Valente for the rugby world cup
30675.jpeg

Power Uploader
We're 2 episodes in and there are no changes or stupid filler in the season 2 anime… yet… please be good. =[

Bad news everyone, Volume 13 as been delayed, it will be out on February 20 instead of December 6.

However it also mean that Volume 14 should come out shortly after, on May 20

this manga is boring and overrated. i tried reading 15 chapters of this crap and i cant say i enjoyed any of it.

i honestly don't see what people like about this...

@Drakath75 Well what do you mean by "boring and overrated", is it because of the classic shonens tropes ? Also, 15 chapters isn't much, I know it's not a good sign when a manga/book/movie takes a long time before becoming enjoyable, but here it's a little different.
At the beginning, it was supposed to be just 1 volume, then it was expended. The author changed many things, and especially Seth, who changed a lot between volume 1 and 4. I would recommend reading until the end of the Rumble Town arc, which is the first real arc of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of, if not the, best "newcomer" battle-shounens. It's not perfect, but personally I've drawn more enjoyment from this than say, My Hero Academia.

Power Uploader
That it is.

Donc si je comprends bien, la personnalité de Vénélope a permis de "réprimer" la personnalité folle de Mélie ? Ce qui veut dire que le corps de Vénélope est techniquement toujours en vie mais "vide" ?

Aggregator gang
Aww, didnt know that volume 13 release was delayed, its quite hard keeping track of this one when it updates like this.

Isn't this Japanese manga?? And have an anime? Whay the flag not Japanese? I'm confused.

@Tatinix don't know about the manga but it have an anime series I watch the 12 first episode from season 1... there is season 2 ongoing right now ... The anime in my opinion of the first 12 episode so good ... It have similarities to fairy tail with magic and wizard but have complete different storyline. If you read or watch first episode u will know what I mean X3

@tatinix yes it is and it is way better than the anime the anime dumbs down the plot and the characters, the manga not so much.

@aoixneko thats because it is french but published in japan as well and has an anime there.

@Aoixneko it's a France manga. It's both published in Europe and Japan. But it originated in France so that's why you see the French flag.

The dudebro hyperchad king is great. I hope he has a greater role going forth.

Users who are viewing this thread