Radiation House

I was excited thinking the updates has many chapter ,but it just looped. Bring me back my excitement! ?
Well , all in all , this is getting great. Thanks for the update.

this is getting really good. if they keep the drama between mcs to a minimum i think this will be along run.

Best manga I've read in a while.

I hope there's more coming. It's probably not easy nor cheap to make this, since they have to consult with actual hospital personnel for facts and information.

Double-page supporter
No lie, I clicked on this expecting a band manga from the thumbnail.

@PowerNine idk about using matlab to operate stuff, but matlab is used in medic. there is even a degree and specialization for this i think it is called biomedical engineering or sth can't really remember the details.

Group Leader
@ethers
I guess they might just be using it to post-process the images taken by the devices and not to actually operate the stuff.

Copying scanlator description "We're no longer uploading our latest chapters here. Please read it on our site: manga.fascans.com"

@G-P
Don't know, I was just doing my civic duty after checking too many times (even if ch.12 still took a lot to get out). It's just as shame as I don't enjoy their reader as I do one that many scanlators use.

I feel like this is the boundary between shounen and seinen.

Good explanation, weak execution, annoying characters.

Read Fragile, way better than this one. Even if the major field is different, but overall still the same.

Fragile has research in depth, practical, examine, debate, realistic and many more.

As of writing this (2018/09/28) all english chapters have disappeared, there are still 2 portuguese ones though

Fuckin FA, ya just had to fuck us over. Well I’m not gonna go to your site to read this cause you can fuck right off

Double-page supporter
Anytime some group puts on an excessive delay (more than 2 or 3 days), or just completely pulls down their scanlations from mangadex, I always vow to myself to never go to that group's personal website or group reader, ever again. It just rewards the group for their bad behavior.

So basically, don't go to manga.fascans.com unless you want to reward the group for pulling all of the chapters off of mangadex.

Instead, go to some other manga aggregator website that hosts it (there are quite a few). Because if you're angry about the group pulling the chapters down, then the best way to give the group the finger 🖕 is just read on manga kakalot, or some shit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread