Ragna Crimson - Ch. 69 - Flesh And Bone

Double-page supporter
Another amazing chapter. I just wanna binge all of this over a weekend. Need more!

Aggregator gang
i like how everybody uses most of their techniques while slime senpai... CHOMP

Also interesting to note is the dragon comment about the silver comet. a confirmation that the Silver is a legit thing not a fake trap, but the trap is laid beside it. so when they survive this, the Sun Cult will actually get something beneficial to their power more than just killing dragon.
Yeah it might benefit them, specially Ragna. Imagine if he could take in the silverine directly from the silver comet, the purity of silverine in his blood could potentially increase with that. Though it might not be that easy..

Or even better, what if Lia made another sword for Ragna with a piece of that silver comet? This time she takes her time creating it unlike the hastily made one against Kamui

Dex-chan lover
I came here to comment on how much I love seeing slime just devour enemies in a single panel, and didn't expect how many other people would say the same.

Dex-chan lover
Or even better, what if Lia made another sword for Ragna with a piece of that silver comet? This time she takes her time creating it unlike the hastily made one against Kamui
didnt think that before. that would be better. my initial thought was for Crimson to made up a plan how to utilize it for Ragna new silver squad. or maybe both even

Dex-chan lover
Slime is just so unassuming that i constantly forget he can one shot dragons.

He is the peak of assassins, no bullshit moves, just walk up and shank em while they aint lookin.

Yeah it might benefit them, specially Ragna. Imagine if he could take in the silverine directly from the silver comet, the purity of silverine in his blood could potentially increase with that. Though it might not be that easy..

I had to go back and re-read that part since it was so long ago, but in chapter 41 Lia talks about a sword design she had in her mind for as long as she remembers and that making that sword is the reason she was born. The sword called... Sliver Comet.
So, yeah. That's probably where this development is going. With actual silver comet to work with she'll be able to make it this time.

Double-page supporter
Whenever the MC wins something easily in this manga, some stronger dragons will come. Before it's Voltekamui, and then Roar King, next probably Kiryu.

Dex-chan lover
Hope Slime actually killed it this time unlike how it went with that bastard Nephilim

Dex-chan lover
Slime boy just came out of nowhere with a derp face and ate this man... lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread