Ragna Crimson - Ch. 73 - Body, Will, Soul

Dex-chan lover
wow. didnt expect this wall of text and that last part. This kinda confirm that Gilzea is Chaotic Neutral, not caring whatever both sides is cooking against each other, and just minding her own business travelling around. Also it seems Gilzea regards crimson as older "sibling", so..Crimson become dragon earlier?

1. Crimson only poses as a girl when he's trying to trick someone, and there is no point in tricking gilzea of his identity
theres also no reason to appear as the Sun Cult Prophet Orgell in front of Gilzea though? he's not in Sun cult business/duty currently, but a personal request from Ragna.

so whatever forms Crimson use, Gilzea will recognize him, I'm sure.

The prison saintess we met before is still technically dead, bros...
yeah, basically she didnt know any conversation they had within the train before the fight

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that prison saint is alive but this chapter got me thinking :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a bit terrifying. The cult just threw the ethics out the window with this one.

And I guess the imperfections of the clones compared to the original is quite possibly because of genetic instability with the mixture of outside environments. I mean explanation for the will is more like passing of knowledge so the soul in this sense is the emotional experiences and wisdom that can't be replicated.

Dex-chan lover
e0f3be54-0f0d-4760-b357-f7e26aa12bbe.png

Ragna, the child magnet.

First Leo now Ruoxi. Can't wait for more.
Ragna tries to beat allegation:

Rolls dice

Crimson: "I told you to leave the talk to me"

cgr

Dex-chan lover
so whatever forms Crimson use, Gilzea will recognize him, I'm sure.
yes, this is obvious.

my point is: Gilzea specifically pointing it out and quipping at Crimson's gender makes it seem like Gilzea thinks of Crimson's true gender as female,
because Gilzea shouldn't expect Crimson to be female when they talk to each other: since Crimson is usually male, and was male when he ditched the Dragon kings

Dex-chan lover
Technically, but we just met a version of her with all of her memories up until sometime recently before she died so it's not really different from our perspectives.
Ethically, this is basically a different person and she already confirmed that she is different from the original not only in her capabilities but it seems like also on her personality as well.

People are still in denial but the original is dead. Just accept that someone similar has come around.

Dex-chan lover
Ethically, this is basically a different person and she already confirmed that she is different from the original not only in her capabilities but it seems like also on her personality as well.

People are still in denial but the original is dead. Just accept that someone similar has come around.
Sure the original is dead, but when you're able to clone someone including their memories the line of what's "them" becomes a lot more blurry.

Especially in a story, where it's not much different than bringing her back but weaker. It'd be different if it were an actual successor rather than her clone with her memories.

Dex-chan lover
Sure the original is dead, but when you're able to clone someone including their memories the line of what's "them" becomes a lot more blurry.
It's not that blurry if you give them time to develop and experience other things. If anythings to go by, she is aware that she is an inferior copy and wants to take a different path compared to her original. It's enough proof that she is going to be different from the original.

It's a lot more worse for the Carla clones thou as they are stripped off of their individuality, forced to become disposable pawns and if they were to break off from their mold, they and everyone they know will be wiped off.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter only piles more mysteries. So Gilzea and Crimson are technically working with each other ?

Well, both Crimson and Gilzea want to kill the Dragon God, so it makes sense.
yes, this is obvious.

my point is: Gilzea specifically pointing it out and quipping at Crimson's gender makes it seem like Gilzea thinks of Crimson's true gender as female,
because Gilzea shouldn't expect Crimson to be female when they talk to each other: since Crimson is usually male, and was male when he ditched the Dragon kings
It could also be that the last time Crimson and Gilzea met, Crimson was female

Dex-chan lover
Technically, but we just met a version of her with all of her memories up until sometime recently before she died so it's not really different from our perspectives.
She is different from the one before, though. She herself mentions it. Even the clones themselves aren't perfect clones, they're more replicas because of all the stuff about the soul.

Dex-chan lover
yes, this is obvious.

nah, i still believe its just a case of their previous meeting being Crimson in Female body. because Crimson female body is not just that one. so Gilzea should expect Crimson in any gender actually, or dont expect anything and just call crimson in whatever form he was in previously
she specifically said "today" after all. so she referred crimson as the older sister for the other day. not necessarily the origin pre dragon

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like my theory here was correct after all. I just wasn't sure why there's only one clone. So it was a matter of personality huh?

Group Leader
My current assumptions on what the deal is with Crimson’s gender is that they were born male but Gilzea probably met em while they were female at some point (not an uncommon state of being for Crimson) and got used to calling them her sister.

Double-page supporter
Last Chapter : Oh look everybody dies

Current Chapter : Well, not really

Dex-chan lover
Looks like my theory here was correct after all. I just wasn't sure why there's only one clone. So it was a matter of personality huh?
She did state they were still tweaking the settings for her so it's more likely there are other things that needs to be worked on to reach the desired template of her.

Users who are viewing this thread