Dex-chan lover
War is hell
"War, war has changed"
FCejoXRWYAsL1NC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That last page meme, girl is getting the kitkat treatment 🤣

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Where were these guys in old Ragna's time? Don't be so sure of their righteousness.

Assuming they're meant to be relatively decent people? Probably dead. Ragna spent an even longer time in that timeline to get his abilities up to snuff, so a lot more people ended up dead, possibly including the Bloodline of Roars.

Dex-chan lover
here's a thought, why dont they beat up Scales first then fight each other?

Dex-chan lover
Huhe, the bloodline of roars seems to be special. Usually, when you turn into a dragon, you lose all human emotion and attachments but somehow you keep them in the bloodline of roars. They don't help in completing the world magic but instead protect humans and keep their humanity intact. Interesting. Ragna should form an alliance with them.

Dex-chan lover
So it seems Bagram believe they could replace/rebuild the society of humankind with the dragons leading the humankind. But its been shown that no matter how good natured they want to be, human still their food, and there will be a time where they cant go against an order to eradicate human. especially if its order from Dragon God, or when the King dies. The Bloodline of roars is as much a fanatics like the Sun Cult, just their fanaticism that differs.

also, its obvious the human that dragon assassins failed to kill is Shin Cutlass. the earring and that fiery ability he showed at the end of bloodline of wing fight. Cant wait for Ragna to gain a true companion from Shin and hopefully soon Starlia will awaken too.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder what caused Bagram to waged a war with the sun cult. Sheltering those the cult has casted away isn't a strong reason to do it. It did show he had someone with him before so something might had happened for him wanting their heads on a dinner plate.

Dex-chan lover
Simplified summary: Our main boy Ragna, decided to join the sun cult and plans on taking it over. So that he can have a massive force in destroying the dragons on his journey. His current opponent is the dragon nest “bloodline of roars”.

The bloodline of roars: A nest of dragons living in an underground fortress/city. Unknown to Ragna, the nest is made up of dragons and humans who were all exiled from the sun cult due to their bodies being “weak”. So they uniquely still have their humanity.

Bloodline of scales: A nest of dragons in Japan full of actual evil asshole dragons acting as protectors to their unknowing human meat farm. They’re forcing roars to follow their plans. As the bloodline of scales have some powerful dragons that can allow them to attack from far away while roars can not.

This chapter’s revelation: Bloodline of roars has managed to dig a secret tunnel to Japan. This way they can finally strike back and free themselves. As such they start a two prong all out war on the sun cult believing it has fully gone evil just as badly as the bloodline of scales is who they plan on invading as well.
So the Roar Bloodline still has another powerhouse. A disciple of Claw King and someone as strong as the second seat.

MC: Want to kill all dragon
King of Scale and Eyes: Want to make world magic or something
Sun Cult: Pretty sus (Probably want to control the world after annihilating all the dragons)
Crimson: Super sus (Either she wants to become a god or solely wants to get revenge for her friend)
Bloodline of Roars: Having a dispute with Sun Cult and King of Scales.
King of Claw: Doing whatever the heck she wants.
thank ye both for the nice summery for my small brain :salute:

Fed-Kun's army
here's a thought, why dont they beat up Scales first then fight each other?
Good question. I think it's because the sun cult was about to start a war with the bloodline of roars themselves, so they don't really have a choice here. And fighting the bloodline of scales while still worrying about the sun cult isn't really a good idea. So they are prioritizing eliminating the hindrance before the main fight.

Dex-chan lover
Huhe, the bloodline of roars seems to be special. Usually, when you turn into a dragon, you lose all human emotion and attachments but somehow you keep them in the bloodline of roars. They don't help in completing the world magic but instead protect humans and keep their humanity intact. Interesting. Ragna should form an alliance with them.
Doesn't turning into dragon just turn off your empathy toward human and spike up your loyalty to dragon? Olto still has his emotion toward the princess and his buddy if I remember it right.

And Kamui pretty much didn't change since he never have any simpathy to begin with. Maybe I'm wrong tho

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, Zahar is a disciple of the king of claws, that's gonna be interesting for sure. I wonder if he and Hakuren know eachother. Also can't wait for Shin to just randomly drop in. Is it just me, or is that mark on his back new?

my brain hurts now, what is the plot again? can someone pls dumb it down for my small ass brain?
Kill the dragon race to protect the girl who we dont even know if is still alive for like 10 chapters because we had a panel with her decapitated and after that nothing more

Users who are viewing this thread