Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Thank you

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a long fucking arc. Don't feel sad, it feels like wasted time.

Dex-chan lover
Welp i did not see this coming. Guess this is why that dude is considered the 2nd strongest, if not the strongest dragon. Really liked the design of the twins, such a shame

Dex-chan lover
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, damn that shit kinda hurt gonna lie T_T

Fuuuuuck. I felt it coming, there was too much of the chapter left and the atmosphere was too happy. I assume she is dead but I really hope she isn't,she ended up growing on me quite a bit. I don't see how the MC could asspull more power to fight the lightning dragon but happy to be proven wrong.

Man I saw that coming but I really wished I was wrong... I liked her a lot too smh.

Group Leader
I saw their deaths coming just not by this guy.
Should have seen it coming when the series cover changed.

Fed-Kun's army
the shit war arc finally ended, and of course the author decides to kill her. 0 innovation for these types of manga.

Can it get more obvious? at least i will be able to know what happening now.

ya know i was starting to doubt it but as soon as she said come with me i was certain she was gunna die.

This arc has been the longest, shittiest wait of all and they just end it with obviously killing the princess in the worst way lol

😟😟 Idk man. First of all, I need to reread this arc because I have no idea what’s going on. But I do feel like there’s some wasted potential here. I’m not saying all of them should survive but at least the princess should have. Idk I need to sleep on this.

Come the fk on wtf is that that fking happens Legit thats not some sorta late April fool page this is published as is ???? WTF

Users who are viewing this thread