Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Thank you

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK YOOOOOO
MY GUY FUCKING KILLED THE BEST GIRL LMAO
now I get why there are 100 comments

Contributor
I feel that this was the first time that I've ever felt the true despair of what Ragna was facing in the future. The insurmountable odds that he eventually overcame but losing everything else in the process.

Man, that kinda sucks. No wonder he wanted to go back in time to change it.

Dex-chan lover
Captureftyutg.png

Now we gotta another edgelord fuckface in the building

Until he actually gets a tiny bit of common sanity back, he'll always fail to protect whatever he wants to protect.

MC's mind is just too clouded by his own grief that he almost disregards anything else below his own feelings.

Group Leader
I legit screamed internally for a few seconds here. He fukken killed the twins! MF!
Should have known that fishy happy scene always leads to the greatest painful impact.

A bit late for this, but whatever.

ws2Gi7a.gif

Double-page supporter
What makes this so much more tragic was how much foreshadowing there was. The Princess's intuition telling her she will die, Ragna always being the lone survivor, one of the chapters was literally "Pointless Story" because it will mean nothing in the end, dude mentioning Lightning dragon would be able to arrive in 2 seconds and wipe them all out at any time, etc. Might be more that I missed, but damn man all this build-up made you really feel like shit was going to work out.

Fed-Kun's army
one thing come to mind after seeing that Sword punching thing...."Bölverk Gram!" lol
(well i'm sure he's not the first one to use that kind of move...BUT what come to my mind was that one first that's why the comment)

the fuck? why the hell am i getting hit with all these depressing chapters?! lol

i fucking knew it.
this manga always tries to subert yoru expectations so when i saw all the happy-happy mood i knew something bad was going to happen.

series laid out in the first chapter that anyone who associates with Ragna invariably dies and yet we still get people crying in bitter frustration when the exact thing we were told about happens

Fed-Kun's army
Someone should point out that it's been established that crimson can bring back the dead as that's what happened in the future where mc killed himself to prevent becoming a dragon. Not that crimson will necessarily want to revive the princess, but the author could play that card if he wanted.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, she's pretty much intact, head and all... Been dead for less than 1 sec, maybe a few sec... there was that electricity thingy coming out of that dude hand and in her neck and that's prolly closing the wound somehow and making it not connectable again but like, we may be able to fix that...
Maybe they can, y'know, fix her somehow, reconnect the blood vessels and nerves after some cut cut on the closed parts, right? Right...?

Double-page supporter
As a reader, I understand this is in line with the story and setting.

As a writer, I disagree with the author's choice.

Users who are viewing this thread