Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Thank you

I feel fucking cheated. All those chapters of buildup and it ends like that, suddenly out of the blue.

Dex-chan lover
I only wished I wasn't spoiled 100 times before reading this chapter, it would have nice to be surprise lol. Put rip, she was a interesting character, more than others I would say.

I love how so many people are saying they are dropping this because a character dies. I feel like this death actually helps the story building and gives me Akame ga Kill vibes. It shows how seriously dangerous and terrible the world is where you can lose a loved character or friend at any time just like that to the dragons. The death really helps to show how big of a threat dragons are and why the MC wants revenge/to kill the dragons so badly. I am happy it isnt always a "happy ending, good guys live, bad guys die" story.

what the fuck? All that development and shit just ended here? I was so looking forward to their relationship advancing and the story just stopped there, the manga is great but damn i'm really sad that she died.

Oh wow that's surprisingly whoelsome, I wonder what comes ne-
Inhale
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't believe the author told us what was going to happen since the beginning and then I get so lost in the war that I don't realize how everything came together. Just simply brilliant that one can get so engrossed into the fighting that they don't realize the big picture.

Damn am I going to miss our silverware princess though

Users who are viewing this thread