Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - 9 Seconds Worth of Bloodshed

Dex-chan lover
welp, that answers it, she's most likely dead for good. A shame really. Lightning fucker just seems like Jiren all over again, a walking powerlevel, whose only purpose is push the mc into asspulling another power to overcome the current threat. Break your limits? More like pull some bullshit and kill/incapacitate me or survive enough for the teleportation circle to activate so the plot can go forward, asshat

Hmm cliche development. Dead girl encourage boy to keep fighting and not to cross over yet. Boy come back stronger. Boy get teleport back 😪

Group Leader
Cool fight I see why it was so fast 😅
Still, I wonder what's going to happen now 🤔

Aggregator gang
Holy shit this guy regeneration speed is at 0.1 second (or faster) haha. Thanks for triple update!

Hmmm... I don't think they teleported yet. But this doesnt seem like a dream, it's not like he passed out to see her again. Guess we'll find out next month

Dex-chan lover
@Shiromon wasn't Ragna in the future able to kill all the dragons but at the cost of his life? So this isn't much of a limit break but reaching his true potential, right?

Dex-chan lover
Nakama power of the dead.

Then again, they do say you're still alive for a couple of seconds after being decapitated.... So nakama power of the head?

Nice fight but this dude's fucking op. Ragna got his ass clapped. Tbf he probably wasn't fully healed. I'm glad the author isn't pulling any "power of friendship bs"

Users who are viewing this thread