Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - 9 Seconds Worth of Bloodshed

oh shit.. this is definitely the trope where she gives a little bit of power then say "thats all i can do for you" or something before dissappearing to the afterlife

Man get the fuck outta here Discount Grimmjow, trying to talk shit against a guy who just got out of a super intense fight. I'll admit though this guy looks sick. I love the black design and the lightning.

They're REALLY not giving him time to even breathe huh? Even prior to this whole war he just finished, he was already severely wounded and fatigued, and had maybe like 1 or 2 weeks to rest no? Now he had to fight through a whole ass war, and then now the strongest offensive dragon left alive, who just decides to come in last minute too and acting all high and mighty. What the fuck dawg, hoping to see MC go back to his future self, one way or another.

So if i'm not reading it wrong there is multiple branch of dragon family, like the wing king chick with time control ability, and the claw king with sword ability that's killed by the lightning dude.

@Ryuu_EN Unfortunately the author went overboard with the 5.000 to 4.999999999. That's one nanosecond, in which light only travels ~1 foot. All the other timings work well though.

I swear this author has the same trait as chainsawman author,always pulling things but hey good read.

So what, he's gonna be alone again but this time with the advent of having exterminated the dragons? Yikes

What a sad end

Fed-Kun's army
Wait how are the eight demon blades the world's strongest when they were all taught by the king of claws? Shouldn't the dragon king of claws be the world's strongest then?

Also I don't even feel like it's an asspull if he comes back and wins here, since it seems like his future self would wipe the floor with kamui. It's only a losing fight for ragna because he is so heavily injured and exhausted.

The MC can't catch a break. First the leader of the dragons, then infusing his silver aura into weapons, then a battle of attrition with all the dragons, then fighting off the explosion and finally fighting this beast of a dragon. Poor guy can't rest for a second before shit hits the fan

Then ragna gets sent to the gulagafterlife... The end.

But seriously tho goddamn Kamui just spoiled the fun and just fucking blitzed AoE all... I wonder how did future Ragna manage to defeat Kamui? He mastered the ultra instinct and just became more "faster" than Kamui and killed him and Artemis(?)

Fed-Kun's army
He died like 3 to 4 times and finally throws our mc to the ground and says "what a bore" t' fuck?

Dex-chan lover
I think he said that it was a bore because MC run out of gas just when it was good.

Ragna is the true monster for still be able to give Kamui such a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread