Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - 9 Seconds Worth of Bloodshed

Man, this manga needs an anime so bad lol. i need to see this action animated. And hopefully by a top-tier studio like Madhouse or Bones. This amazingness needs an anime.

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Ragna and Crimson gonna do a fusion...

Dex-chan lover
Fun thing is that Kamui would have liked to fight Ragna at full strength but it was Artemisia who asked him to bring Ragnas head so he's basically trying to get the job done. Despite that he can't help himself but to taunt Ragna in the hopes of having some fight left in him to enjoy the fight

Fed-Kun's army
"Are you alive or am I dying and seeing you?!" Lol.... I hope she won't die tho, come on Crimson(when he pops up) do your thing and bring her back, all the body parts are there come ooooooon ;-;

@kremil Couldn't say it better even if I tried to, lol

@SSJR2 Umu, but I'd say ufotable may be a better choice there, this manga has some crazy action o3o

@RigenZ ...That'd be interesting but prolly won't happen(?) lol

@MrFakOff Crimson seems to be an androgynous he with charm maxed for conveniency, who says he's the most convenient gender according to situation and what he's posing as at the moment(right now as a magician lady I think), as far as I remember, so yeah he is a he o3o)b
Also the dragon thing, sealed off. Someone else already said it better than I would o3o

@Bearil Yep, I wonder if the fight would play differently if it wasn't for that... Maybe with Kamui going "This ain't even 30% of my power!" at some point o3o

@AlphaFlow

Idk what you want but not many expect reinforcement when the enemy commander is freaking dead. And I don't know what you mean by "unprepared". He was exhausted, tired and ran out of gas. The fight this chapter is just his rage that pushing him. Don't expect him to be in tip-top shape every freaking time. He haven't gotten full potential compare to the other timeline. He has been continuously fighting and has barely 3 days of rest at all. From the capital to this current fight, he has also spent half of his silver aura for the crews' weapons.

From the capital you should know he is the muscle head type and push his way through by himself. He has always thought to fight for himself but not for others due to his lonesome life in the other timeline. He has always been a sword, not a shield. Crimson is his brain and is immortal so Ragna never bother with protecting someone else.

I don't know what you are bored of tbh. This shows how much potential Ragna can still improve and how ruthless the enemy is. Not some kind of cheap show second hand villain that do some introduction about all his/her evil plan and get shut down immediately. For a battle manga this shows a lot of progress. It might be a bit sad if the princess dies but that would be a huge impact on Ragna's development. Sometimes you need an impact for a character to develope, not some kind of plot armor or friendship power that make him/her stronger.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm going to have to read this so many times before I come remotely close to fully appreciating it... what a fight.

Dex-chan lover
Kamui seems stronger than Artemisia the King of Wings, though perhaps her time powers can only be circumvented through silver aura. I wonder how strong the King of Claws is.

The author will not give hope to exist in this series. All good things are just fleeting moments. In the end, only suffering remains, which is the eternal theme.

@Jarjamy Oh, i mean im just basing it off them who did One punch man but i guess whatever good studio would do as long as they can do great action and do this manga justice.

Dex-chan lover
Its gonna be that millisecond of a deadperson giving a wholeass speech

Dex-chan lover
Don't give me hope that she's alive. This is just a lingering memory or a flash of something.

Users who are viewing this thread